Chapter 3

Andre P.O.V

I laid there on the bed thinking of how Franklin going into his junior year. Me and Terie got to repeat again due to me in the hospital and her missing out a whole bunch just because I wasn't there.

I close my eyes to think about what I could do to make my bro a little bit more, niggaish instead of proper and preppy. As I was thinking about it, I heard the door open and instantly saw Terie in some grey booty shorts that look like its squeezing the life out her booty.

With a tank top, it looks like she was in the gym we have, I watch her as she close the door.

"WHAT?" she said with an attitude. Dafuq

"DAFUQ YOU MEAN WHAT?" I said back while getting up off the bed. I posted up to fight, she rolled her eyes.

"Niggah don't start shit unless you wanna get pop" she said balling her fist.

I dash to her and picked her up over my shoulder, I smack the shit out of her ass.

"YELP, babe! Oh my god stop playing" she said as she try to get down.

"Nah babe" I kissed her thigh and threw her onto the bed, I sat back down in my spot and laid down AGAIN. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

...

...

I open my eyes as she began to rub the top of my eyebrow gently while she looked down at me, she looked so beautiful even when she looked like she been going rounds with Mayweather.

"Baby what am going to do about little bro?" I said while rubbing on her thigh, she laughed. Her body is so sensitive, that's what turn a nigga on. All that giggling and shit when I kiss her on her neck and touch her.

"What you mean? I thought he made it as a slum lord-"

"nah he pass that shit, I mean his style...like he about to start getting notice and shit but his style is just "she stop me by kissing the tip of my nose. I smiled because that shit tickle, feel like a cool wind on my nose.

"Baby just let him be himself, let him change by himself. If you change him now then you may not like what you changed about him. Yall gonna be riding on these niggas regardless of what yall look like"

I smiled at what she said and nodded my head, she was right. No one told me how to act, dress, or do. Nobody told me to gang bang, so she true to her words.

"See baby, and you know you be riding on niggas. And Andre?" she said as she laid her head on my chest, I laid on her thighs. She looked in my eyes and I looked in hers.

"What is it baby?"

She giggled again, damn I didn't think I was funny but I guess shit happens. At least hot chocolate not here to take his championship belt back. Trey ugly when he laugh too, he look Asian.

"What I do baby?" I asked as she turn red in the face from laughing.

"Baby, your accent kills me, I love it"

"I love yours too"

"well, I love you period" she said while looking me right in the eyes, those big brown eyes look so innocent even though I know that booty says otherwise.

I lifted up and cup her cheeks, as her cheek piercings shined from the new diamond ones I brought her. I kissed her deeply and it felt so amazing feeling her soft lips on mine.

She then started to rub on my neck and I moved my hand to her thigh while the other behind her back. I pulled away and we both caught our breath.

"oh yeah baby" I said remembering what happen earlier today, nigga gonna call me asking for her.

"yes babe?" she said laying down in my lap.

"you know a nigga name David?" I said confused and she instantly went from happy to shock, she froze and I started to boil inside.

Don't tell me this girl been cheating on me, I swear on god I will kill him and I love her but she gonna have to die too.

"who is he?" I asked biting my bottom lip.

"you remember some months ago I told you about I guy I dated which became a stalker and shit?" she said shaking as she sat up in bed and covered his body.

"yeah, the nigga who took advantage and rape you?" I said feeling guilty about what happen to her, then my heart started to speed up.

"you was 16 then or 15, and he took advantage of you. Ima kill him" I said while taking my phone out to call Trey.

I skip callin Tory just incase she was taking another shit or fucking her girl.

RING

RING

RING

"yeah bestie" Trey said answering gayish

"Trey, find that David nigga, because he got to go"

"go where? To the grave? I was just doing that with Marcus-"

"any leads? Tracks?"

"yeah, he was last seen in LA but seem like he brought a uber to Compton and will be living there"

"ight find his address and any social profiles he have, I want to have a long conversation with him in person."

"Also some girl was seen with him"

I was taken aback a little, it better not be crystal or else im going on a killing spree.

"Who?" I said and instantly I felt my voice crack.

"Damn bro, no need to get scared, it seem like a dark skin girl."

"Why is that?"

"Her name Keisha"

I just shook my head at the thought he said she have to be dark skin to be name Keisha, do he not know of the light bright girls in school name Keisha. Never mind, he don't care.

"Look just keep track of them both and anyone he contacts" I hung up after hearing Trey said okay, I looked over to see where Terie went. I got up to see she was in the shower, I began taking off my clothes before entering the shower with her.

We been together for almost a year now and today I finally see her completely naked. As I stepped in behind her, which she didn't notice because the bathroom shower was big which could fit a lot of people. I snuck up behind her and grab a handful of both boobs in my hands.

"AHH" she began to struggle before turning around and rolling her eyes at me, she then turn around and looked down. She looked shocked and look up quickly which caused me to laugh.