Chapter 11

ANDRE P. O. V

I wake up with the sun shining in my eyes and terie light breathing on my neck. After that shower I was knocked the fuck out, I took out a rookie gang and got it in....

I'm still tired

"Hmm" she says softly in her sleep, I look down on my chest at her and smiled. I run my fingers through her curls a couple of times watching her sleep. I swear I'll ruin a nigga family tree if she comes up kidnap, killed... Shit fuck that!

She get killed.... I'll take everyone life out, then maybe.... My own, I can-

"Baby" she says softly, I look down and reply.

"Hmm?"

"your hands-" she says and moves around a little.

I chuckle until I was interrupted again.

"Get your hands off my hair" she says a little more awoken.

I paused and in my head was playing out, no the fuck she didn't, but she did!

"You didn't tell me that last night" I back fired at her, then she shot one back instantly.

"Because your dick was in me and couldn't form words" man when she said that, I had no words left.

She then roll off me on her side and pull the cover down, I smack her ass and watch her jump.

"Baby! I'm trying to wake up! "She says in a whining sleepy voice, it's funny how she really don't know I have the stamina to fuck her life up all over again.

I see her starts to lift off the bed and instead of watching her, I grab her by her waist and pull her to my side of the bed.

"Come here mama, just lay with a nigga right now" I said as I brung her closer to me.

"Okay Andre"

"DAMMMN" I said and look at her with a grin.

TERIE P. O. V

My ass hurt, my pussy still swollen, my back hurt, head hurt, and legs tired.

I literally don't feel like moving nor doing anything productive with my day.

"DAMMN" my baby says and look at me with a what the he'll facial expression.

"What?" I said laughing and getting cozy in his arms

"Saying my government name all stern like that... Like I didn't give you some good dic-"

"I can call you whatever I want, can I not?" I said cutting him off, I then closed my eyes.

"You can, but you saying it so loosely like I'm a fuck boy" he replied chuckling deep in my ear.

"Baby-" I said sternly

"Can you like.... Go put in work, hang with your squad, or like.. Something? I know what you want" I said before feeling another smack harder than the first land right on my right cheek.

"AHHHUH" I yelped out.

"Uh huh, talking shit I see. Now hold that L while I get up and shower" he said in a deep husky voice laughing historical after.

I just gave him my meanest mug and turn over shutting my eyes again.

It was silent.... Quiet as he got up and shuffle from room to room. He didn't say anything else nor did I. Felt kinda awkward but at the same time I didn't care.

*long pause*

"Baby" he says as he grab his phone and check it. I look up at him instead of speaking, and he put his phone down.