Chapter 16

*TERIE P.O.V*

I got done laughing after Tory spilled the truth to zae and his face was stuck like he saw a foe. then I notice he got up and dash towards me, I got up in a split second and ran out the front door.

I ran as fast as I could and I saw Zae behind me. DAMN! he running like I stole his feelings....wait....lol I did.

my legs was getting tired so I gave up and dip left on him and he ran right and I continue to run left while he yelled at me

"COME HER!" I laugh at him and he caught up to me and grab my waist and lift me over his shoulder. he walk towards his house front yard and I continue to laugh.

I seen Tory standing on the porch smiling at us with her hands in her pockets. then Zae drop me on his lawn and started wrestling me,

but since I had thick thighs, I got him in a head lock between my legs and he started tapping the ground as if to Tap Out.

I loosen up and got up and sat on his face and bounce on his face while he screamed like a girl.

I was laughing so hard and out the corner of my eye I seen Tory on the ground laughing hard. she was light skinned so she turned red in the face.

I got off of Zae and he started choking like I suffocated him. then he got of the ground and so did Tory. " oh my gosh yo, yall are Crazy fun yo." Tory said catching her breath while holding her chest.

"ughhhhhh!....you almost killed me big booty girl!" Zae yelled at me.

"noooooooooo...you just couldn't handle me" I reply twerking one butt cheek. Tory look at me and motion for me to follow her.

"bye Zae"

Zae nod at me and then yelled towards me before he close his door" ima tell YOUR HUSBAND JAY!"

I laugh but Tory looked confuse at me. she then open the limo door. I scooted over towards the window and look at Tory.

"yo you married?"

"no..zae meant his little brother....his brother have a HUGE CRUSH on me" I said shaking my head, it is a shame, but I guess.

"oh Aight, because Andre will kill him...just being careful"

"oh don't worry....sooooo"

"so what?"

"where we going?"

"Andre text me to take you shopping for tonight date with him."

"oh really-"

"yeah, so you going to get your hair done, nails done and clothes on by 6:30pm"

"okay...where we going?"I said and she chuckled and look at me and then replied.

"I told y-"

"no I mean like the store name" I said to her, cutting her off

"oh!" she put her palm to her forehead and then laugh.

"oh shit.....we going to Louis Vuitton"

I then look at her and she laugh again

"damn girl...you happy?" I nod to her but still couldn't talk, I was Shock.

"good, because he gave me 50k to spend on you tonight"

I was so excited that I grab Tory by her shoulders and shook her hard. she didn't do anything but smiled at me.

*40 minutes later*