Chapter 7

Chapter 7

____________

*TERIE P.O.V*

"Zae stop nigga!"

"WHY?!.....What I do?" he began to fake cry.

"I called you to pick me up from school....not come in the school and carry me out" I said to him while getting in the car with him. He had the nerve to come in the cafeteria and pick me up and carry me to the parking lot. He is an ass hole for that, he embarrassed me.

he began laughing.

"what Zae?"

"you"

"what about me?"

"YOUR face look like STEWIE from family guy....over there mugging me hard and shit" he started laughing hard again

I shook my head while he continue to laugh. After 5 minutes, I finally spoke.

"ugh shut the fuck up you soulja boy mutha fucka look alike." I semi-yelled.

he shut up and gave me a death stare because he hate soulja boy. Its funny because he do look like him though.

"anyway, Can you take me to Target then to a car dealership?"

"yeah girl....I love you to death but what you just said gona make me reconsider"

"what?!..WHY?"

"because you called me soulja boy"

I stared at him with a straight face looking at him while he drive through the WHOLE RIDE. because I know he funny enough to crash us. While in the store I had got everything on my list besides the dye. I change my mind and instead got makeup. We was then on our way to the Car dealership to buy me a car.

while in the car, Zae ask me something under his breath.

"HUH!?" I said to him tryna understand what he said. he clear his throat.

"Do you know a Andre or Chaos?"

I stared at him tryna think. "Well I know of one but we don't talk, but why?"

"he's dangerous, keep away from him"

"okay" I said, trust me after that nigga had the nerve to roll his eyes at me like a BITCH then I wont fuck with him. niggas like that are bitch made niggas anyway.

*1 hour later*

We pulled up to Dodge Car Deallership, I was so turnt up. I walk up to the bald fat guy in the front desk.

"welcome to-"he said

"I want a Dodge Charger 2014"

"well um the price is 30k miss"

"I know-"

"well i'm so-"I then cut him off by throwing 35k on the desk and told him again

"I want a Dodge Charger 2014-" and Zae stupid ass was mugging him the whole time then finish my sentence with me "NIGGA"

the guy did not hesitate to take the money and give me the keys after the paper work. I told Zae ima go to the shop since it was only 4:48 pm.

MAN I was driving fast as fuck on the highway, I love it but the car it self was silver......Yes....an ugly color. I arrive at the paintjob shop called "Billy's Chrome"

I was greeted by a sexy ass light skin man with light grey eyes and don't look a day over 18,and he had muscles and his shirt off. He laughed

"you must like a man with muscles" he said, oh my his voice was sexy and his smile was amazing.

"well um-I came to get my car fixed up" I told him, he looked behind me in confusement then look back at me.

"what wrong with it? it look brand new to me." he said in dis-belief. I blush because he was just so fucking handsome.

"oh no its um...new...I just want new rims, and paint job"

he laugh again but deeper"damn, do I make you nervous?"

"yes"

"well I don't mean to sweetheart" I know I was smiling right now since he call me sweetheart.

"well I will fix your car up.what you want?" he said smiling down at me

"I want chrome wheels and a black paint job with red strip on the top, you know what I mean?"

"yeah sweetie, I do...I can give you an underglow in red too if you want?"

"sure that will be lovely "I said smiling and he started checking me out.

"Damn, girl how old are you?"

"17, my birthday in march"

" mmm....im 19"he smirk and walked towards my car, "well my name Daniel but my dad name is Billy, so if you think about it....I own this place"

"oh snap...well im Terie.....so what is the price?" I said.

"the price will be 5k and your phone number" he said licking his lips

"sure" I wink at him

After about 3 hours, it was around 7:30 pm and I paying him, we exchange numbers and then I blew him a kiss

" do you want a real kiss instead?" he smirk at me

"maybe on our first date....bye' I wink again and turn around and he smack my ass and chuckled

"I will wait then" he said then walked back in the shop, his tattoos go hard to like damn. I got in my car and was on my way home.

*ANDRE P.O.V.*

"Aight niggas.....yall got yall gear on?"I yelled at about 35 of my gang members. we was in the gear locker room. I was so fucking ready to get this done.

"yeah boss" everyone said at once

"Aight....lets roll" I nod towards the doors. we all went to the garage and got into teams. since it was 35 of us, I spit up 10 to a van which left 5. me, Trey, Dj, Jay and Montale in a van. we went through our plans and went our separate ways. We all had walkie talkies so I grab mine and spoke to my boys.

"Aye, yall make sure to leave no one alive and turn off yall damn cell phone, yall hoes can wait"

"really nigga?" my nigga Trey said.

"yeah.Problem?"

"yeah.....I was waiting for Ms. Dukes address to come in"

"what?!"

"yeah I been fake flirting with her" he said, everyone started laughing and saying "you crazy dawg" to him,I laugh cause he's so dumb.

"Trey nigga!"I said

"yes?"

"I already have her address......you late bruh"

"WHAT!"

"yeah so you flirting for no reason" I said and he stuck his head out the window and threw up. everyone was cracking up laughing at Trey ass.

After and hour, we pulled up to a trap house and I spoke in my radio" lets move niggas....unidentified yall self" and pull my bandana over my mouth and got out the van. I met with my niggas at the front door.

"aight,one.....two...." I held up three and bust down the door and started shooting every nigga and bitch. I look up the stairs and my nigga Trey was in a head lock so I ran up the stairs and tackle the big black bald dude who had my nigga in a head lock. I broke his neck and seen five niggas run out the door.

"aye yall! GO GET THEM FUCKAS!" I yelled and on que my niggas ran after them. I ran out the door and spotted the drug lord and tackled his as and started beating this nigga badly since my AK ran out of bullets already. then he flip me over and held up his gun.

Trey then knock this nigga out with the back of his gun.

"now that's what you called pistol whip my nigga" trey said, I caught my breath and dap him.

"thanks nigga...come on we got to get the shit,i said then ran back inside. there was a crack head inside tryna get the spilled crack off the ground. I grab one of the guns from the ground and shot him.

"the fuck?" I said looking around for a door. I ran down the hallway and open up the door.

The first door had money crates, I grab my radio and told van one to come and take it, I went to the second door and I open the door. it was filled with drug packages, so I told van two to take it over my radio.

I got to the third door and open it but I was surprise when I found it to be a room filled with dilidos.

"the fuck?" I mumble to myself.i close the door and Trey open it and shut it

"The fuck?"

"that's what I said"

"so what? was these people homos?" I laugh at Trey comment

" I don't know, but I don't want to find out" I said and open the fouth door and seen a hoe getting fuck by a sex machine in the middle of the room....but she was asleep while the machine was going super fast

"oh my god...it's like a porno" I said to trey who was still walking with me

"then I should be apart of this then because i'm a porn star." he says while laughing

"oh word?"

"yeah bruh, my porn name is hot chocolate"

I cracked up laughing and open the fifth door and it was filled with weapons. I called for the third van to come and get it and went to my van since that was the last door. I got in the van and got on my radio

"Aight boys, good job...now take it back to the hideout and called the mercenaries to come and burn the building down...and i'm about to head over to ms. dukes house" I said while buckling my seat belt.

"Aight boss" they said, and basically the mercenaries is a crew that is apart of my gang but these niggas love destroying shit. they are good for blowing shit up, setting shit on fire and dis fusing a bomb. They are good.

*20 minutes later*

I arrive in front of ms. dukes house..... oh yeah it on now.