Chapter 20

Chapter 20

____________________

*TERIE P.O.V*

ugh! this phone is pissing me off. its so complicated. I sigh

"babe chill"

I looked at Andre and handed him my phone, he shook his head with his hands up in surrender.

"no, since you telling me to chill then fix it"

"nah, I don't know shit"

I rolled my eyes and l put my head on his shoulder. we was at the park sitting on a bench under this beautiful blossom tree. I was trying to figure out how to set up my account on this phone, but I am struggling finding it.

all a sudden, I felt a rumble and look up at Andre face. he had his mouth open looking at something, I followed where his eyes landed and saw a taco truck.

"you hungry?" I said still gazing at the truck.

"hell yeah, I could eat McDonalds by itself-"

"eww! McDonalds food is fake, you eat that shit?"

"uhh.......yeah" he said in a Duh tone

I just rolled my eyes and shook my head. I got up and put my phone in my satchel, as I got up Andre smacked my ass and laughed.

"damn boy"

"I had to, it bounced in my face" he said with a huge grin on his face like I made his day.

when he got off the bench, he took my hand in his and our fingers entwine together as we walked. we went up to the truck and read the menus, I saw cochonadas on it. I was excited because I haven't had any in two whole months.

we waited in line which was only 3 people in front of us. I was standing in front of Andre leaning against him. then a boy name James that goes to our school walked up to us, he dap Andre.

"sup Chaos, whatcha and yo girl doing here?"

"about to get us sumthang to grub on.you?"

"shit i'm just tryna get with this girl who gonna meet me here"

"word? what's her name cuz?"

"Dashona"

"oh her? I heard she hard to get with?"

"nah not Dashona Wright but Johnson"

Andre just open his mouth wide in shock and started shaking his head in disappointment. I wonder if Andre and her have history

"nah nigga" Andre said shaking his head, he then let out a small chuckle.

"um baby.....what up with her?" I ask out of curiosity

"man, Dashona is this fat dark skin girl at school, she mad cool and all but she hate James-"

"no! we solve our problems out and now we are about to hook up-"

"AIGHT! but when she squish yo ass during sex, don't bitch about it" Andre said in a out burst. I started laughing and we was soon moved up to first in line. James walked off and sat down at a table, Andre began to order.

"hola"

"sup, um can I get three Tamales and Cochonadas please?"

"si"

we stood there for a while just holding eachother, then out of the corner of my eye I seen a dark skin girl with curly red weave set down at the table with James. they began to laugh and talk, how cute is that.