Chapter 1

Chapter 1

_______________

"Thank you all for boarding American Airlines, Have a great trip." the flight attendant said through the speakers.

I sigh......

I just sat down in my seat looking out the window as I see all the other planes take off. I'm not going to lie...I already miss it here. As I was just starring off into the little window of the plane, I began recapping why I was on the plane in the first place.

(FLASHBACK)

"I am so sorry for your lost but.." the doctor sigh then hesitated.

"Sorry for What!?" I said as my eyes start to water and my heart beginning to race.

"she um..past away an hour ago when you left to go eat lunch. I'm so sorry that you have to experience this, I bet she was a loving mother" he weakly smiled at me.

...That day I went home crying like I was being murdered.my dad was shocked. And for the first time in my life, I seen my dad cryed with me. I was so sad but I had to pull through because I knew I was stronger than that.

*TWO DAYS LATER*

It was my birthday, I woke up at 8am just to get ready. I was finally 16 and my dad promise me he will let me get a tattoo...I got out of bed and came out of my room...

I knocked on his door but no answer..so I opened it not sure what was happening or would happen. after I open the door, I gasp while covering my mouth from not screaming...

There laid my father, on the bed with a bottle of sleep pills...dead.

I just...didn't know what to do, I started to panic. I then ran out of the room to my big sister room to find Her and my niece, her daughter gone...room a mess

I began thinking who did this to my dad! where my sissy at! Where is my little niece, until it hit me.

I remember hearing the front door opening up in the middle of the night and my sister asking our dad for a ride. I was half asleep so I didn't care. I then realized...

My sister ran away with my niece... and my dad...suicide...

I had nobody, I was alone in this world, this house...I felt hated, unwanted and pity, because of me... of Couse I called the cops but guess what they did. They said I needed to go to a family member house. so I decided to moved, far away where I can hopefully forget that my parents died in the same week, an the day I was abandon......on my birthday

(FLASH BACK OVER)

as I was snap out of my gaze when the flight attendant announce we be landing in a hour. I just put in my earphones and turn up my iPod and thought about how much I change since then.

wow, It been a whole year and yet it felt like yesterday but I have no more tears left to shred. I then thought about who I am to myself while looking at the clouds.

My name is Terie, my height was 5'2.i know i'm short but i'm okay with that. I have caramel skin tone, my nickname was butterscotch because of my skin, I have light brown eyes and also I have perfect medium size lips with a perfect smile.

I have 7 tattoos and have 5 piercings. I have my eyebrow pierce, My cheeks dimples, two tounge piercings (a regular one and snake eyes which was a bar through the tip of my tounge) and my clit pierced...

my ex said I should have got it so I did and I like it, so i'm keeping it. I had Long Black curly hair that stop in the middle of my back but if I straighten my hair, it be past my butt. ha-ha

I had curves on me, a big booty but not to big, small waist and big 38C cup boobs. my ex said I was a goddess, but I didn't believe him because I use to be plump with big boobs but not much booty and my face had acne too.

I never knew I looked that good but I had been working out just because I didn't want to go back to remembering what happen.

smh..a lot change, I had at least 250K in my bank account from my parents insurance funds, and I was ready to move. I broke up with my ex because he went from a cool ass real nigga, to a stalking mark as bitch...his name was David.

but who cares now cause i'm moving to California, where my best friend Zae lives.We had each other back since the start and he was cool and laid back, he moved to California last year so I decided I would go live there too since he was all I had left.

now I remember why i'm on this plane.im about to head to a new start in my life, I wonder who I will meet and if my life might change. I wonder if I will find love too..."I already know ima have haters but who cares, I can only prepared" I said to myself

I soon drift off to sleep while listening to We found love by Rihanna

________________________________

if you enjoy this chapter and wish for more than you should vote, share comment