Chapter 6

Tory P.O.V

Man, yo like when Franklin called Rexi over. I thought he was going to hug her and all that shit, he a sweet kid yet boss just and asshole, calling him a pussy. Well that's love, so I guess, I wonder what will happen now.

"Please don't let me die" Franklin said gripping her hand. I shook my head because I knew that poor kid going to be crying.

"-at least help me but I have to do this shit on my own" he continued while standing up and grabing the AK off the table. I turn my head fast as fuck to see Andre smiling hard, Rexi smiling and the rest of the crew nodding.

My nigga.

"Aight then-"he said putting his inhaler inside his jeans back pocket. He looked around at everyone and then look to his right where Rexi and Marcus stood, then to Andre and nodded at him. Andre nod his head in return

"Let's get this shit started" franklin said with bass in his voice that would make any female back down and make all the niggas bow. His expression was like something I never seen out of little Franklin. If Terie could see this, she would be so happy. The nigga who gonna be running shit in the future, this one is going places. Everyone started to cheer even the baldheaded bitches who don't do shit in their life besides pack the drugs.

I called Leeandrea before we pack up. We been dating for a good 2 months now and she had me once, and been obsessed with the strap since. She love it when I call her Mami, and I love it when she call me papi chulo.

RING

RING

"hello?"

"What you doing?"

"oh nothing"

"oh really? What is nothing?"

"in bed naked, waiting-"

"babe stop, I told you man"

"I know" she said then paused

"I have a trap to bust up and I be home when ever if I do survive-"

"no you stop with all that, why? Do Terie know yall doing this? What would she said and what could happen if you die? Or Andre? Or Trey-" I cut her off by laughing hard, where everyone around looked over at me.

"nah babe, im pretty sure Trey could die and she would just look and be like, well shit happens." She laugh once she realize that.

"I love you" I said and she replied back.

"I love you too mami, see you later" I hung up the phone and walked out the door with Trey.

"Trey you not gonna call your mom or Tyrese?" I asked curious why he the only one haven't called anyone. Usually when we bust up a trap house, we don't call like this but if the place heavy guarded with another gang and have a lot of shit, then we go in with AKs and call our love ones. Andre made that a rule.

"nah if I die then fuck it, my mama gonna get my insurance money and Tyrese going to be how he always been, a bitch"

"what are you saying? You don't care?"

"nah im just saying, my mom not going to be crying to much because she get my insurance money and Tyrese going to be a bitch and blame me, yell, cry and everything when im dead. He going to be trying to fight me while im in the casket....that's how stupid and a bitch he is."

"NIGGA CALL HER THEN!" I yelled at him and Joel and Joey came up to me asking to borrow my phone since a girl broke both of theirs....weird right? I don't know rather they are the hoes or the girls are.

"Here I hand it to them and once I did I heard Trey retarded ass.

"..."

"Momma I love you, P.O.P hold it down, okay?"

"..." there was a long pause and a faint sound of yelling and I guess she knew what he was talking about.

"If I get caught, momma I swear im legally blind, that's my story and im sticking with it. Momma I love you-"and all you heard was the dial tone, shit I don't blame her. If I was her I would too, this nigga just going have to deal with shit then.