Chapter 50

Harry wrapped his arm around Louis guiding him outside , of course paparazzi had waited for them to come to snap pictures. Louis smiled a little still stunned about his news, he felt Harry's hand against his back smoothing lightly.

He just gave a little wave and continued to the car, where Harry opened the door for him.

Harry closed the passenger door and turned around to the paparazzi raising his eyebrows

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Harry closed the passenger door and turned around to the paparazzi raising his eyebrows. He then got in the car driving away from the madness.

Harry sat down to the sound of sniffles, his head shot around to look at Louis. "Baby what's wrong, why are you crying?"

"H-Harry I'm scared " he wiped his eyes with the paws of his sweater.  Harry leaned over to him concerned for the little one.  "Y-you won't leave me w-will you " he choked

"Of course not darling, my god how could you think such a thing. What we have is special and that small precious baby in there is ours." He pointed at Louis belly.  Harry pulled him in close ,Louis buried his face in Harry chest clutching onto him for dear life.

"I-I love you so much hazzy bear" he sniffled
Harry chuckled rubbing his back, "oh I love you more than anything princess. Harry whipped a tear off his cheek with his finger.

"How about we go get ice cream and catch a movie.. sound good ?"

Louis nodded quickly his mood changing at thought of ice cream. Louis pulled back looking at Harry? He felt Harry's lips on his forehead gently.

Louis moved and kissed Harry's plump lips , Harry moved his lips against his Also. Harry pulled away slowly. 

Harry started the car holding his baby's hand at the time. "Lets go darling

Bodyguard || L.S जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें