Chapter 37

Before Harry entered the scene, he made sure security surrounded the house, . He could hear his baby's screams, he could tell he was terrified and his heart Completely shattered.

Harry's eyes widened when he found himself behind Adam, he couldn't believe he laid his dirty hands on his baby. Without warning Harry grabbed his gun smacking Adam on the back of the neck.

Adam gasped but fell instantly, Harry looked down at him and looked straight at Lou, seeing the state he was in , his wrists burnt slightly from the rope , his belt undone.

Louis whimpered but was so relieved to see harry,he went to fall but before he could harry reached and grabbed him securely. "Baby I got you, it's okay you're safe now" Harry let a tear slipped but wiped it away quick, he wanted to be brave in front of Louis. Harry could feel Louis body shake violently, "baby your burning up let's get you out of here. Harry lifted the small boy up and rushed out of Adams place .

Security rushed in with gun and shields, Adam was knocked out so it was easier for them to arrest him. They grabbed his arms cuffing them, he was then thrown in the back of the police van.

Meanwhile Harry was on the way to the hospital he wasn't taking any chances , his baby was sick and hurt.  Louis didn't let go of Harry's hand in the car.

"H-harry he k-kissed me.. he forced it on me and he .. touched down there , he pointed to his crotch " he sniffled shaking.

Harry tried to keep it cool, his blood was boiling inside of him , he needed to concentrate on the road.

"THAT ASHOLE!"  Harry lost it and pulled over , his eyes soften a little bit because he was now scarring Louis. He pulled him on his lap holding him close like a baby.  He kissed all over his cheeks and neck , " I'm sorry princess, I've let you down I'm so sorry .

Louis looked at him sobbing, "Harry this isn't your fault don't you blame this on yourself okay , none of us  expected this to happen.  Louis confidently kissed Harry lightly , Harry kissed back with so much passion but pulled away gently after it.

Harry sobbed and wiped his tears, " We are going to the hospital and then we are going away for the week I need to take you away from all this shit. "

Louis nodded quickly agreeing

"Good boy , that's my darling " Harry kissed his temple and left for the hospital.

_____

You guys are amazing , love you so much!
Thank you for voting , reading and the comments . Hopefully this book won't end yet because I'm enjoying writing it ! 💕