Chapter 18

Louis couldn't decide where to go, so Harry chose an Italian Restaurant, they sat down at a booth it was really quiet that was a good thing though, Louis is not a fan of crowds and harry knows that.

Louis scanned his eyes over the menu licking his lips slowly, his stomach growled quite loud.
"Hungry I see" Harry looked over his menu to him."

"Hm very but it all looks so good," well do you want to decide on a drink first darling.? Harry suggested

Louis cheeks heated up hearing Harry call him darling. "Ok yea I'll get a chocolate milkshake " Louis grinned like a child .

Harry scrunched his nose and chuckled looking at him," I'll get a coke " Harry closed the drink menu placing it down in front of him

A waiter stops at there table ready to take there drink orders.

"Hello, I'm Adam and I'll be your waiter for today, what are we having to drink?" He looked at Harry first.

"Just a coke please "

Adam wrote it down and looked to Louis,his eyes glued to Louis. "And what would you like beautiful?"

Harry growled slowly losing it but bit his tongue he didn't want to scare Louis.

"Um.. chocolate milkshake please " Louis said quietly

Adam nodded writing it down and left .

"Did you hear him!.. that!"

"Harry it's ok just ignore it ok for me " Louis placed his hand onto his calming harry down. Harry's eyes went back to there normal colour and the drinks were placed on the table.

"Are you ready to order your food?" Adam asked

"Yea can I get a chicken burger with sweet potato fries please .. thanks " Harry said quick

"S-sure " Adam stuttered writing it down

"And for you " he looked at Louis

"Can I get chicken wrapped in bacon Stuffed with mozzarella and fries please." Harry bit his lip watching his boy so elegant.

Adam wrote it down and left the table

"Damn you have such good taste in food baby" Harry smirked

"It's my favourite thing to eat I guess" Louis giggled

He sipped his milkshake savouring the taste

"Good?" Harry watched

"Really good , it's really nice here thanks for bringing me . "No need to thank me my love, you deserve every bit."