Chapter 34

Louis only sipped some of his tea that night, Harry kept an eye on him through the night making sure his temperature was right.

The next evening Louis wasn't feel too bad he was even considering eating but Harry wouldn't allow it until he was completely well.

"Can I just have a plain cookie haz? I do feel sort of hungry , please just to line my stomach."

Harry shook his head giving in to the boy ,"Alright but just one " Harry reached in the cookie jar picking one for him.

Louis snatched it quickly and started nibbling," hey no snatching "Harry warned and pointed.

"Sowwie" Louis said innocently and looked at the cookie again.

Harry kissed his head "My cute little bear"

Louis walked back to the couch where his blanket and pillows were oh and not forgetting his little teddy bear punched up on his pillow. He laid there nibbling his cookie and began watching tv.

10 minutes later Harry gets a phone call , Louis turned to the sound down a little bit so he could listen.

"Hi , yea does have to be right now ?, Louis sick and I need to take care of him." Harry sighed " but.. oh alright but I can't be long I can't just leave him on his own it's not safe."

Louis frowned listening in on his conversation but he quickly turned the sound up when Harry got off the phone and entered the room.

Harry ran his fingers through his hair and played with the rings on his fingers as he began talking. "So lou baby " he sat on the couch next to him. "I've been called into work and it's important I would never do this but I have to just this once. "

"Would you be okay with that.. I mean would you be okay to stay home alone for a few hours I promise as soon as I'm done I'll come straight home okay?"

Louis frowned "aw but haz.. I'll miss you too much "he looked down pouting , Harry lifted his chin facing his blue eyes. "I'll miss you too baby " just call me at anytime okay if there's a problem and I'll be straight there. "I'd take you with me but your too sick ok."
Louis nodded in approval

"That's my good boy " he pecked Lou's cheek and grabbed his keys. "Keep the doors locked okay and don't answer the door to anyone you understand?" Harry warned

"Yea haz I understand " Louis bit his lip

"Good now I'll see you in a bit my darling " with that Harry left the house leaving Louis home for a few hours.

Bodyguard || L.S जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें