Chapter 19

Adam came along with there food and placed it in front of them. "Enjoy" he winked at Louis and walked off.

Harry was raging inside, he could feel his blood boil. "I'll be having a word with him after this mark my words." He dug into his burger quite aggressively, Louis looked down at his food and cut into his chicken and began eating. He knew Harry was pissed at Adam for that. "It's okay haz, I'm just Ignoring him anyway.

"Yea I know but is he blind or something , can he not see we're a couple.

Louis shrugged not knowing what to say, he was too hungry to care about Adam to be honest.
Harry saw that Louis was clearly hungry , "sorry baby I know your hungry, I'll let you eat I just can't help it even though We haven't known eachother long and your mine now. I just can't control it when someone else thinks it's okay to flirt with you.

Louis giggled, "Aw haz "

Louis carried on eating his food as did Harry, but he kept his eye on the waiter most of the time.

He wiped his mouth once he had finished his last bite and placed his knife and fork down

He wiped his mouth once he had finished his last bite and placed his knife and fork down. He sipped his coke.
Louis hiccuped "Oops!"

Harry focused his eyes on Louis and chuckled a bit , "get some water down you love "

Louis gulped down some water making the hiccups go away. "I'm so full " he rubbed his belly
"Now I'm fat" he giggled

"You are far from it .. you are beautiful " Harry assured

Louis shrugs smiling wide ," he gulped down some milkshake and left the rest. "You want the rest haz?

"Na I'm good thanks babe "

~~

"Everything okay with your meals gentlemen?" Adam said

"Yep all good.. thanks " Harry said cocky
"Yea was good thanks " Louis spoke

Adam nodded taking the plates away and came back with the bill, along with a piece of paper with his number on. He slid it to Louis , Louis didn't know what to say or do. He gulped.

"Call me sometime?"

Harry smashed his hand on the table standing up quick. "Do you not fucking see he is with me asshole!" Are you just gonna hand out your fucking number to someone who is clearly taken!"

Adam was taken back "I didn't know, I'm sorry.. he looked up at Harry a little scared. He grabbed the bill and went to leave.

"He's to good for him anyway "

Harry walked to him quickly "I'm sorry what was that! Do you not know that I have an ear piece and I can hear every fucking thing that comes out of your dirty mouth. Harry grabbed the milkshake pouring it all over Adams head.

He gasped feel the cold and sticky shake run all down his face. "What the Fuck is wrong with you!?"

"Ever come near us again and you're dead do you hear me!" Harry yelled

Adam nodded and ran to the staff room.

Louis was stunned he couldn't move, "U..um.."

"It's okay baby where going now come on". Harry grabbed Louis hand not caring about anyone seeing them. Louis rushed out with Harry to the car .

"That was.. crazy " Louis muttered

"Yea well .. mess with me .. "

Louis placed his hand on Harry's lap smoothing it gently . "My hero " he giggled