Chapter 38

Harry arrived at the hospital he'd been notified by the security that Adam had been locked up until further notice, but eventually go to court.

Harry too off his belt, as did Louis who was about to step out. "Ah no you don't mister stay put" Harry walked around opening up his door and picked the small boy up in his arms. He kicked the shut and locked it.

Louis shivered from the cold air and harry noticed immediately and put his jacket over him. They went straight to a private room and waited for a nurse to do a check up on him.

"I am ok.. though h-harry just a little shaken up , but still haven't recovered properly from my sickness." Louis sat on the bed looking opposite him to Harry.

He rubbed his eyes tiredly sitting back a bit.

"I know baby but I wanna be sure okay I'm very worried about you. " Harry looked at him with guilt in his eyes. He just wants to scoop him up and cuddle and kiss him forever. His thoughts were interrupted when a nurse walked in.

"Hello Mr Tomlinson , Mr Styles" she politely greeted them. So just a check up today I believe Harry has told me you've recently had a sickness bug am I right?"

Louis nodded shyly and he looked down at his fuzzy socks. "Look up when the nurse is talking to you baby" Harry instructed nicely .
Louis head shot Up "S-sorry" he stuttered

Harry winked and smiled at him calming him, he doesn't want Louis to think he's mad at him for that. He could see Louis body relax a bit whilst the nurse started examining him.

The nurse pressed down on his belly checking for any irregularities but everything seemed to be normal. "Were you sick at all today ?"

"N-not today I've actually stopped being sick well for now anyway.. is that a good sign.?" Louis asked nervously

"Yes you seemed to be recovering slowly, but I want you to take some vitamins and drink plenty of water.

Louis nodded and sighed in relief , Harry also felt relieved and brushed his curl back that was annoyingly in the way of his eyes.

The nurse finished examining Louis and washed her hands afterwards. She took out the vitamins and gave them to Harry so he'd make sure Louis takes them regularly.

Harry and Louis thanked the nurse and headed back to the car. "I'm so glad your okay sweet pea" Harry placed a kiss on Louis cheek.

Louis blushed feeling happier ," I'm glad too, I really love you haz ."

"I love you more my beautiful kitten, now let's get you home, you need your rest. He smoothed his chin and kissed his lips softly.