Chapter 20

Louis had fallen asleep on the way home from the restaurant. Harry smiled at his small frame in the passenger seat, he checked behind him to check for paparazzi and crowds. He parked up and went around to Louis side and picked him up gently. He wrapped a blanket around him so the cold air wouldn't chill his skin.

Harry shut the door behind him and placed Louis on his couch. "My sweet baby".

Harry took his shirt off and through it  on the chair and walked into the kitchen . He put the kettle on and took two mugs out of the cupboard preparing tea.

Louis woke up hearing the kettle boiling,he felt himself wrapped up in a blanket , he turned his head to the kitchen seeing Harry's back to him, he scanned his eyes up and down his body and stopped at his ass and the way Harry moved it whilst he walked to another cupboard and bent over. He groaned . "Damn" he said a little to loud causing Harry to turn around quickly with a cheeky grin on his face. 
"Checking me out are you?" You naughty boy " Harry winked and poured the hot water into the mugs.
Harry suddenly felt a pair of small hands wrap around his torso , he closed his eyes taking in his touch. Louis hands traveled up and down slowly and stopped at his ass giving it a squeeze. "Fuck!" Harry moaned really turned on .
( smut ⚠️)
Harry spun around picking him up so his legs were wrapped around Harry's waist. There lips smashed together softly but passionately. Louis hands moved through Harry's curls making Harry moan again into the kiss. Louis moved his lips down Harry's neck biting down and sucking on a spot.

"Ohh" Louis moaned as Harry pulled down Louis pants starting to rub him through his boxers.

"Look at my baby all pretty for me , Harry lips swollen and eyes full of lust. Louis couldn't take it anymore and through off his shirt , he grabbed Harry's chest moving his hand towards his boxers .

~~

They ended up on the couch , Harry grabbed a condom and slid into Louis tight hole. "Mm ohh move" Louis whined wrapping his legs fully around Harry. Harry thrusted in and out of Louis fast , Louis dug his nails softly into Harry's back. "So beautiful baby ohh" Harry moaned loudly . "H-Harry.. I need to.. cum. "

"Cum for me princess , all over me " with that Louis exploded . " Uhh..uh ohh!! Fuck.. Harry .." Louis moaned through it .  Harry panted and moaned "Oh .. yes.. yes.. f-fuck!! " Harry released into the condom and collapsed onto Louis softly. 

"Louis?" Harry breathed heavy

"Y-yea haz "

"I think .. I love you " Harry looked Louis blue ones

Louis almost choked with the tears falling, "I think .. I love you too haz."

Harry smiled widely kissing all over his face.

(Okay I am so sorry if the smut was bad .. I'm not so good at Larry smut but I gave it a shot 😂❤️) Thank you for the love on this story honestly so many reads and votes . I did publish  another story called Our girl , She had 5 protective brothers , Harry the most protective and he's dating Louis and so on but I unpublished and will publish it when it's complete )