Chapter 17

Next day

Harry opened the car door for Louis, instantly flashes from camera surrounded Louis, he smiled through it and greeted a few fans.

"Hey Louis over here "

"Are you feeling better now ?"

"Are you and Harry a couple.."

"Are you pregnant.."

Harry's head shot Up to the paparazzi "what the fuck! He muttered

Louis shook his head at the random questions being thrown at him. His and Harry's relationship is to be kept secret.

"LOUIS I LOVE YOU!!... Please can I get a photo.. " a fan screamed

Louis flinched a little getting Harry's attention.
"Please keep it calm love, Louis a little sensitive today " Harry said kindly

The girl nodded quickly as she took her selfie with Louis. Louis smiled . "Louis could you draw me a tattoo? Another fan said.

"Oh..um.. sure " Louis grabbed a piece of paper drawing a tattoo for the girl and handing it back.

After the flash mob Harry led Louis into the mall and into a sports shop. Louis loves Adidas , .

"You okay darling?" Harry asked making sure

"Yea.. just a bit of anxiety but I'm fine.. the fans are happy, I'm happy " Louis smiled looking through some tracksuits. "Oo I love these " he grabbed two pairs hanging them over his arm.

Harry chuckled "you and your tracksuits"

"What.. I love them "Louis pouted

Harry raised his eyebrow and poked his tongue out , he took the clothes off Louis and held them for him.
"You don't have to do that haz really."

Harry placed his finger on Louis lips,"hush those beautiful lips of yours, I insist , and I'm taking you to lunch.

Louis giggled ,

"I need some new trainers also, Louis made his way towards there, Harry on the hand was admiring his ass whilst he walked.  He bit his lip watching him as he chose a pair. Harry about to take them off him but Louis having none of it.

"Uh.. no no you are not carrying everything mister "he pouted

"Oo sass me like " Harry chuckled patting his bum as walked .  They got to the desk , Louis pulled out some money but before he did Harry handed the women his credit card. "Ha-"

"Uh.. nope sh this is on me darling." Harry took his card after the women swiped his card.

Louis blushed and harry took his bags.

"Thanks Harry, you really didn't have to"

"I like to treat what's mine " Harry smiled ruffling his fingers through his hair.
Louis pouted  .

"So where to for dinner?" Harry kissed Lou's cheek while no one he knew was looking