Chapter 12

The next morning was wet and very windy, typical British weather. Louis was already awake as the storm woke him, Today Louis was going back to school but he was happy about it,he likes school and he does have a few friends.

A light knock on the wall beside him got his attention. " I know haz I'm up already " Louis rolled his eyes giggling a bit.  Louis walked in the bathroom and got in the shower washing and rinsing his body, he grabbed the strawberry shampoo off the shelf and massaged it through his hair, scrubbing softly on his scalp. Once he rinsed his hair he scrubbed his body getting images of harry kissing him. He moved his hand to his length and starting rubbing himself. He let out soft moans." H-harry

Harry walked past the landing and near the bathroom hearing the water run, he checked his watch. "Lo-" Harry was interrupted by moans coming from Louis and his name being moaned out.

"F-fuck" Harry groaned seeing Lou's silhouette through the shower curtain. Harry walked to the shower slowly opening the curtain, he placed his hands on Louis shoulder. "That's it baby cum for me "

Louis jumped releasing in the shower "u-uh fuck!" , Harry kissed down Louis neck "Such a good boy for me aren't you.  Harry said rinsing Louis body,he helped him out wrapping a towel around his body. "Go change my darling , Youl be late for school.

~~
Louis blushed of the thought of Harry watching in the shower ,he was dressed in a black shirt and skinny jeans. To be honest Louis didn't know what sort of relationship he had with Harry apart from he's his bodyguard but he wonders if they could be more than that.  
Louis shrugged rushing downstairs he grabbed a granola bar and got to the car. Harry was ready opening the door for him. Louis blushed again as he got in buckling up.

Louis looked down all shy ,his cheek rose pink and he was as quiet as a mouse. Harry noticed it straight away and just knew why.

"Really kiddo everything's fine, it was really hot you know." Harry bit his lip thinking of him all wet in the shower moaning his name. Harry shifted uncomfortably feeling himself grow in his boxers.

Louis smiled feeling at ease