Chapter 40

Okaaaay soo 1Kaaay! Thank  you so much !
__

Harry was up at 6:30 he had packed his and Lou's clothes , towels etc. He wanted Louis to have a good sleep and a nice breakfast when he wakes up.

Harry grabbed the pan pouring oil into it, he mixed up the pancake mix and scooped some in hearing it sizzle . He grabbed some rashers of bacon and cracked four eggs all that the same time. He grabbed the bread toasting it and fried it in another pan beside it . French toast is Lou's favourite.

Once everything was cooked, Harry dished the breakfast up. He drizzled maple syrup over the pancakes and French toast. With that he placed them on a tray with orange juice and a two cups of tea.

It was now 8am, Louis stretched out his arms as he began to wake up, the smell of bacon hit him straight way. He woke up quickly seeing Harry stood there with a tray of goodies. Louis blushed "Aw haz you did this for me ?"

"I did princess " Harry grinned sitting next to him, I thought we'd have breakfast in bed before we head off to Disney later."
Louis mouth was open practically drooling over the food in front of him. "Wow harry this looks amazing."

"Only for you darling " Harry took a bite of his toast watching his smile and giggle. He knew he was so happy and content now.

Louis dug into his pancakes and eggs, "Mm" he moaned from the taste, Harry chuckled eating his own breakfast.

He grabbed his tea blowing steam first before taking a sip.

~~

After breakfast Louis showered with Harry and changed into there clothes.  "Oh damn I haven't packed yet " Louis whined

"I've packed our bags baby, let's get going now shal we?" Harry took Louis hand and helped him with his suitcase and placing them in the boot of the car. Louis skipped to the passenger seat excitedly and got in.

"Disney here we come" Louis Squealed