Chapter 7

Louis woke up in the middle of the night thirsty and slightly in pain. He winced getting up out of bed feeling the floor creak  instantly hearing Harry get out of bed. "Damn.." he really didn't want to wake him after all he's been looking after him for the past few days in hospital and harry should rest.

He stepped down the stairs slowly and carefully opening the fridge grabbing a bottle of water.

"You okay Lou?" Louis jumped slightly wincing hearing the sound of Harry's voice behind him. "Hey woah calm down Lou it's just me kiddo. "Harry ruffled Louis hair.

Louis sighed relieved, "Just rather thirsty and a little in pain," Harry grabbed the pills handing two to Louis and watched him swallow them.

"Just give them time to kick in okay," Harry kissed his forehead."  "Thanks" Lou said softly blushing.
"I love it when you blush darling " Lou hid his face a little when he said that making Harry chuckle.

They stared at one another for a second until Louis was inches away from Harry's lips. " Harry brushed his lips against his slowly kissing Louis. Louis eyes widened but couldn't help but kiss back. Harry moved his hand across Lou's cheek slightly deepening the kiss.

"Lou moaned as he felt harry tongue ask for entrance  , they shared the most heated kiss. They pulled away breathless .

"That was.. that wa-" Louis spoke ,
"Amazing, I know " Harry said cockily.

"Now off to bed little one, I want you relaxed and refreshed in the morning okay princess. "

"Louis nodded and giggled making his way back to his room slowly.

"Harry watched as he left." "My precious baby boy".