Chapter 33

"H-harry " Louis woke up his stomach aching really bad again. His forehead dripped with sweat ,he just couldn't get back to sleep. He noticed Harry was fast asleep and really didn't want to wake him. He does so much for him and it's time harry had a rest.

Louis ran his fingers through his hair and tugged his shirt off, he couldn't take the heat anymore. He groaned feeling his belly get worse , he knew he was going to throw up soon but tried to not think about it and maybe it would pass.

He tossed and turned , he tapped Harry's shoulder "Harry.. Harry!" Louis whispered

Harry jumped awake ," What!.. what's wrong ?" Harry turned and turned the lamp on to see his boys face very pale and sweaty. His hair damp and ruffled slightly. "I really don't feel well haz.." he gulped feeling the vomit rise up.

Harry eyes widened ,"bathroom quick !" He rushed Louis to the toilet where he bent down throwing up everything again. "Ugh.. "he spat uh.. this hurts by belly Harry.."

"Shh.. I know princess it's horrible I'm so sorry , you got it worse than I had. " Harry rubbed his back gently and got a wet rag putting it over Louis neck and face trying to cool him down. He leaned over again throwing up the bile of stomach as he had nothing left.

Harry frowned and wiped his mouth with another cloth and flushed the toilet for him. Louis sobbed feeling the ache in his stomach. "I w-want it to stop Harry.." his tears spilled out of his eyes and onto his cheeks.

"I know I know darling shh.." he cooed pulling him in close. He scooped him up and took him downstairs and on the couch where it was much cooler.

"I'll make you some tea baby you need to keep drinking okay I don't want you fainting.

Louis nodded watching harry as he spoke really concerned for the young lad.