Chapter 26

"Pleassse can I come with you to your office, I'll just sit quietly, I don't want to be left alone here. " Louis whined.

"Alright darling you can come with me , besides I can keep an eye on you " Harry chuckled

Louis squealed and limped towards the stairs ," what did I tell you Louis Tomlinson " Harry warned walking up to him .
"Sowwie " he giggled and felt his feet being lift off the floor . Louis then changed into a white shirt and pair black skinnies, he ruffled up his feathery hair and was good to go.

He limped out towards the stairs with his crutches he could feel the burn already on the palm of his hands from the crutch rubbing against it. He stopped at the edge of the staircase . "Umm.. harry!" Louis yelled causing him to rush to the stairs . "W-what .. what ! Are you h-hurt!" Harry panicked rushing up to him.

"No.. haz I need help getting down the stairs " he pouted again
Without hesitation he picked the small boy up and walked downstairs and plopped him down softly.

"You look so pretty baby " Harry placed kisses on his cheeks .
"Yay kisses , thanks hazzy you look amazing as always." Louis softly said

Harry grabbed his keys and opened the door for Louis , he watched him as he slowly limped outside . Harry walked out locking to the door behind , he checked down the street for paparazzi. "Okay all clear darling lets go." Harry placed his arm around him helping him in the car.

~~
Harry's office

Louis made himself comfortable on couch , Harry placed his crutches to the side and sat behind his desk. He clicked on the computer waiting for it to load up. He began typing and writing things down on a pad next to him.
He was Interrupted by a knock on the door .

The man walked in without Harry even saying he could come in.

Harry's eye brow raised , "Did I say you could enter?" He placed his pen down sitting back on his chair.

"Um.. sorry Mr styles I just came in to give you these important doc.." he paused when he saw Louis sprawled out on the couch looking down at his phone.

"Uh.. eyes this way I am here not over there Andrew!" Louis looked up his cheeks flushed with embarrassment.
"Anyway.. I..I uh better get going goodbye mr styles" he walked out the door shutting it softly.

Louis couldn't believe his eyes, how demanding and sexy Harry right now. He blushed terribly and giggled tucking his knees up to his chest.

"What are you all blushy and giggly about sweet pea ." Harry looked over at the small boy on the couch.
Harry walked to him sitting with him, he moved his long fingers through Louis hair."How are you feeling this morning baby are you okay?" Harry looked at him with so much love .

"Yeah I'm okay , my leg is aching but I know it's getting better ."Louis pecked his cheek.
Harry smoothed his leg ,"My poor love " Louis snaked his arms around him . Harry pulled him close to his chest.