Chapter 57

Disney on Ice

Louis gasped " Harry look, the Ice it's sparkling "

Harry watched Louis face brighten "I see princess its looks beautiful." Harry led him to the seats near the front, he wanted his baby to get a close up view of the Disney characters he knew how much he loved Disney.

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe how close we are " Louis rubbed his hands together but luckily he was wearing gloves because the room was freezing. Harry wrapped his arm around Louis making sure he's close and that no one could touch him.  He looked around for any signs of danger but everything seemed to be fine, so he sat back enjoying the view of the Ice.

The show started and the little mermaid music started to play which got Louis over excited , he beamed with smiles. "Harry ! It's Ariel.. but wouldn't she need water?"

Harry was in hysterics bursting out laughing " No baby these are just actors playing these Disney characters. " Harry kissed his cheek it was slightly cold and he was afraid of Louis getting too cold. "Baby are you warm enough?"

"Yes daddy I'm fine " Louis said continuing to watching the show. He giggled seeing belle and the beast come on skating along with chip ,Mrs Potts and Lumiair.  "Wow looks so colourful and pretty I really love it."

Harry rubbed Louis shoulder placing his head in the crook of neck kissing lightly. Louis relaxed and smiled feeling Harry's lips against his neck giving him tingles throughout his body.

Louis sang along to the music swaying his body about a bit , his eyes widened when he saw a Mini mouse lolly pop. He gasped getting up

"Baby what is it are you okay ?" Harry suddenly jumped up.

"I want one of those haz " he pointed to the lollies on the trolley to the side of him.
"Can I go get one please?" 

"Of course you can darling , here " Harry handed him some money and Louis walked over there slowly through people by the chairs . "Oops.. excuse me .. sorry " he said as he squeezed past people.

Harry watched him the whole time , he watched him giggle grabbing one of the lollies and paying the women and watched how he thanked the women.

Louis made his way back trying to get squeeze through people again. Someone had there foot out by accident but Louis didn't see it and tripped over , he had a tight grip on his lolly pop so it didn't fall to the ground. But he landed on his Tummy with a light thud.

"Ouch!" He winced but quickly met with a pair of green eyes helping him up quick.

"Baby oh my god are you okay .. where did you hurt ?"

"M'tummy " he winced slightly

"It's hurts " he sniffled feeling himself being put into Harry's arms. "Shh.. princess it's okay " 

"I don't want to miss the s-show can we still watch ?" He Hicupped

"There couldn't be something wrong with the baby princess " Harry frowned

"I-if it gets worse through out the show then we can go get checked but I really don't want to miss it daddy please " he begged still holding onto his lolly pop.

Harry sighed "fine but we are going to the hospital straight after anyway to get you checked I'm not risking anything."

Louis sniffed "I-I got my mini mouse lolly daddy "

Harry playfully licked it

"Hey nu mine " Louis giggled and sat back down at there seats .

Bodyguard || L.S जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें