Chapter 35

Harry sat down in his office looking through some paper work , stressfully he ran his fingers through his hair and checked his watch every so often.
He looked up when the door knocked.

"Come in " he said

The door opened revealing Andrew again , "what is it Andrew?" Harry looked back down at his paper work waiting for a reply.

"Listen Harry.. I" That's Mr Styles to you " Harry interrupted.

Andrew sighed, "Mr Styles , I just wanted to Apologise for the other day when Louis Tomlinson was here, I never meant no harm honest, I should of been more professional."

Harry was a bit taken back by Andrews Apology and looked up. "Apology Excepted, now is there anything else I can help you with?"

"No Mr Styles, that's everything sorry to bother you " Andrew left and closed the door behind him.

Harry shook his head and checked his phone for any texts from his boy but there was nothing yet. Which Harry thought it was good because no news is good news.

~~

Louis has fallen asleep on the couch snuggled up to his teddy bear, the house was quiet and it was dark now. Suddenly the door knocked making Louis jump awake and cwtch his teddy into him. Harry strictly told him not to open the door. He picked his phone up and dialled Harry's number quickly immediately harry answered.

"Hi baby everything okay?"
"Um.. well not exactly.. I.. there's someone knocking at the door harry and I don't want to answer because you said so. "

Harry's eyes widened," yes good boy do not answer the door , I'm on my way home now , you stay put okay. "

"O-okay.. can you stay on the phone please Harry I'm scared "
"Of course baby " Harry held his phone to his ear as he made his way out of the building and into his car. "I'm on my way "

The knocking on the front door got louder and Louis still wouldn't open the door. He rushed upstairs but before he got to the top the door busted open.

Louis gasped turning around so quickly he went slightly dizzy. He was stunned to see Adam the waiter standing there with a rope and tape.

"Finally we're together again baby " Adam spoke

Louis looked at him confused thinking "obsessed much?" Um.. what do you want Adam. What the fuck are you doing here ".

"Oo baby boy has a pretty attitude, you know since the day I laid eyes on you, I swore to myself that you would eventually be mine and " he paused and laughed evilly. "Now I have you all to myself.. where's your boyfriend now huh?" He stepped forward towards Louis.

Louis still had the phone attached to his head breathing heavy.. "

Harry could hear everything "h-harry please h-hurry "

"If he touches you I swear to fucking god!" ADAM!! You lay a finger on him and I'll chop your dick off!!" Then the line went dead.

"DAMMIT! " Harry slammed his phone down he swang his car around the corner to his house and parked up. "Please don't let me be to late please please " he ran into the house searching for Louis .

"LOUIS " he yelled through the house he checked the kitchen upstairs and outside. "SHIT!! SHIT SHITT!!!" Harry cursed

He come across a note attached to the table ," Your precious boy belongs to me now. " Harry was that angry he through the table and ran to the car speeding off.

Louis hands were tied behind his back and he was gagged in the back of Adams car. His tears soaked his cheeks and the fabric around his mouth.
____

😭😭 lou!!!

Don't kill me for this 🙈