Chapter (28)!

Harry pulled the chair out for Lou to sit down in a fancy restaurant. Harry sat opposite and began looking through the menu.

"Louis eyes scanned the menu and at the prices, " Okay can I pay this time seen as you paid the last time , wow this restaurant is expensive haz."

"No no no I am treating you again please you deserve it." Harry replied

"Louis sighed " Alright but can I at least pay for drinks and whatever where having for dessert.

"Nope " Harry said popping the P.

Louis folded his arms "Fine " Lou picked the menu back up.
"I'm gonna order us a bottle of champagne to start "
"The spaghetti and garlic bread looks good "Louis licked his lips his mouth water because of how hungry he is.

Harry smirked and looked down at the list of food ."hm.. I'll get a steak medium rare with fries ,onion rings and tomatoes .

"Oh can we also get a jug of fresh water for the table and two glasses please." Harry spoke

Louis smiled he always like a glass of water with everything he eats.

The waiter nodded and wrote everything down, he then left to the kitchen.

Another waiter came along with a bowl of ice with the champagne bottle in along with a bowl of mixed bread sticks.

~~
After a while dinner was served , Louis swirled the spaghetti around his fork and began eating.

"May I have some champagne haz?"
"You may " Harry began pouring it into his glass. Louis giggles whilst looking at Harry .

"My sunshine" 

Louis took a sip but scrunched  his nose a bit ,Harry laughed shaking his head a little. "Your so cute my love ." Louis shrugged smiling so bright , Harry's heart couldn't take it . 

"Everything okay with your meals?" A waiter walked to the table suddenly making Louis jump and drop a bit of spaghetti on his lap.
"Oh man" Louis whined

"I'm so sorry to startle you sir " the waiter grabbed some napkins giving them to Louis to wipe himself.

Harry sighed because he frighten poor Lou but he remained calm as it was only an accident. "Yes everything seems to be good so far thank you." But please warn us next time your going to walk over here. " Harry smiled as did the  waiter , he then nodded and walked off.

Louis pouted wiping the spaghetti off him, "hey nu smiling at other guys ".

"Oo jealous now are we princess?" Harry smirked leaning forward and lifting Louis chin.
"My smiles are for you and for you only darling."

Louis perked up a bit and went into a fit of giggles , he grabbed Harry's hand kissing gently.

"Such a good boy for me baby " Harry bit his lip watching his boy from across the table.

"Always for you haz"