Chapter 43

Harry had taken Louis out in the City of Paris, it was so romantic. There first stop was the Eiffel Tower and Louis desperate to go up it. Louis squealed walking to the Qu.

"Baby.. we don't have to wait in line, " Harry grabbed the small boy by his hand and walked past everyone. "Excuse me , thank you "

"Hey man we've been waiting for like hours.. who the fuck are you to push through everyone."  A guy said

Harry stopped and turned around, the guy instantly knew who he was and who Louis was, he gulped seeing Harry glare at him clenching his jaw. "Watch your fucking mouth!" Harry warned

Louis pulled him away from the guy "Come on daddy" Louis whispered so no one would hear his little nickname he gave Harry.  "Sorry sweetheart " Harry pushed his tinted sunglasses up and walked to lift.  Louis squeezed Harry's hand because he didn't really like small confined spaces but he was too excited about being on the Eiffel Tower.

"Shh princess.. daddy's got you where almost at the top, your gonna love it."

Louis giggled hearing Harry call himself daddy towards him. Once they had reached the top , Harry had a surprise in store for his little one.

The lift doors opened to reveal the whole city, lit up as it became slightly darker now. "Wow.." Is all Louis could say. Harry chuckled also looking at the stunning view in front of him. "I want you to put this blind fold on darling, " Harry whipped a red blind fold and tide over Lou's eyes gently. "That ok princess?"

"Y-yes daddy" Louis bit his lip a little nervous but excited at the same time. "B-but haz I don't know where I'm s-stepping " Louis stuttered , Harry then guided him and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"I've got you baby no need to worry it's just a surprise ".

Louis gasped "R-really!?"

"Are you ready?" Harry said slowly taking his blind fold off ." Don't open your eyes yet princess until I say okay?"

"Okay daddy" Louis spoke gently

"You can open your eyes darling"

Louis gasped "Harry.. you did all this for.. me"

"Yes baby I did you deserve everything, I love you so much and all I want is for you to always be happy. " Harry pulled out the chair for Louis who was now tearing up.

Harry was quick to wipe his tears away and wrap his arms around him. Harry made sure he had calmed and sat opposite him. Harry grabbed the champagne and poured it in each of there glasses.

"T-thank you Harry this is perfect, I love you too more than I can explain. " he let out a giggle and sipped on his champagne.

Harry watched the small petite boy glowing in front of him. "Are you hungry darling?"

Louis nodded quickly "Very hungry " Harry set the menus in front of them. "Wow.. expensive " Louis gulped but he could afford it anyway but he didn't want Harry spending all the money on him.

"And don't even think you're paying for dinner tonight, it's all on me "

"But.."
"No buts this is the first of your surprise " Harry bit his lip nervously

"W-what's my second?"