Chapter 11

Louis dug Into his stuffed chicken but glanced at Harry every so often. Admiring his beauty

Harry took a sip of his wine also admiring Louis features. "Your beautiful, you know that?" Harry spoke out loud.

Louis blushed so bad and let out a giggle ," You are too " he spoke softly .
Harry smoothed his hand through his soft curls," I'm glad I can protect you always, even if it wasn't my proper job I'd still do everything I can to protect you.

"Harry your making me blush, stap it" Louis finished his food and wiped his mouth with a napkin.

"That was so good " Louis hiccuped

"Get this down you baby " Harry poured him some water handing it to him.  Louis gulped it down .

"Easy Youl make them worse." 

Louis saw a shadow by the window catching his eye he turned seeing a tall guy staring at him. " he gulped turning away. Harry followed his eyes looking in the direction of the window. His eyes widened and caused the guy to walk away.

"Are you okay Lou?" He grabbed Lou's small hand in his and kissed it unexpectedly making Louis blush more and more.  "Yea I'm sorry ."

"Don't you dare be sorry " Harry smiled lifting Louis chin , he leaned in kissing Lou's lips softly. Louis moved his lips against Harry's plump lips moaning quietly.  Harry smirked pulling away softly, taking money out of his wallet and leaving it on the table.

"You don't have too ..I can pay "

"No no really it's on me darling " Harry kissed him one more time. He helped Louis up and held his hand walking outside.

A few paparazzi were surrounding Harry's car, Louis was quick to put his sunglasses on and move behind Harry a bit. Harry smoothed his thumb against Lou's hand calming him as he felt his pulse start to pick up."

Louis felt a sudden pinch to his ass making him gasp and Harry saw it." DONT YOU FUCKING TOUCH HIM! Harry boomed making Louis flinch . He pushed the paparazzi knocking him to the ground.

Harry grabbed Louis softly and helped in the car shutting the door behind him.