I seductively whisper, "Baby, hold on. It won't be much longer now."

Yo gulps and licks his lips. Oh, I want to devour those gorgeous lips right now, but I have to control myself. I have to hold out a little while longer.

I take a deep breath and I try to get myself under control. If I don't, I'm afraid that I'm going to rip his tux off him right here in front of everyone.

Okay, I can do this. Calm down. Breath. Relax.

Yo's dad and Beam's mother walk up to the table. I quickly jump up. "Thank you for everything. I had no clue what you were doing, but I'm not going to turn do my opportunity to marry N'Yo. Thank you again."

Yo's dad chuckles. "Calm down, son. I was just getting too impatient and I wanted to give you a little push. However, when I talked to my wife, we came up with this big push instead."

Beam's mother pulls out an envelope and shakes it in front of me. Playfully, she teases, "We aren't done, yet."

Okay, I'm lost. What is she talking about? The only thing left is the..... honeymoon....

Yo bounces forward and snatches the envelope from Bella's hand. "What is it?"

Yo quickly opens the envelope and nearly screams.

What is the matter? I glance over Yo's shoulder and look at what look like tickets, but they aren't really tickets, to Hawaii.

I don't get it. They aren't actually tickets.

Yo nearly screams, "Daddy! You're letting us use the corporate plane to go to Hawaii?!?!"

Bella giggles, "Of course. We can't have you flying commercial when you two clearly can't hardly control yourselves anymore. Soooo, we decided to have two go via the private jet." Bella leans in and whispers, "Which has a private bedroom and bathroom in it."

WHAT!!! We will be in the air how long and there is a private bedroom on the plane. Oh, man, I love Beam's mother already. She knows exactly what will make me happy.

Yo's dad chimes, "The plane is scheduled to leave in an hour. Our staff has taken the liberty of packing some clothes, but you may want to make sure that you have everything."

Oh, I'm going to make sure we have everything. That is for sure. The only thing that I need is my little collection of things that I've been keeping for our first time. I don't care if I don't have anything else, as long as I have my little fun time kit.

I glance at Yo and he is bright red. Ah, my baby is thinking exactly what I am. This will be the best plane ride ever.

As soon as Yo's dad and Beam's mother step to Forth and Beam to congratulate them, Yo and I look at each other and we immediately walk out of the banquet hall and we nearly run to our bedroom. As soon as we get there, we notice a couple bags of luggage on the bed and we both dash over to them and whip them open. Within seconds, Yo and I have looked through everything and we frantically dash around the room getting everything else that we need. I don't forget to stop at my backpack and get my little special kit before the suitcases are finally zipped up and ready to go.

We make it down to the main door and a driver is waiting for us outside.

Once again, we hurry to put the luggage in the vehicle and then we climb into the back seat together.

I can't get on the plane fast enough.

By the time, we reach the airport, we only have about ten minutes before the plane is scheduled to take off. However, this is the first time that I have ever been to this part of the airport. We are allowed to drive right up to the plane that is waiting patiently for us and this plane isn't small. It is huge. No wonder they have enough room for a bedroom and bathroom in here. But, look who is the owner of the plane. I wouldn't expect anything less and I guess I'm going to have to get used to it since I'm now part of the family.