Mission 46: Knight Bridge

Your POV

There was a tension in the house that had never been here before. We were nervous, to say the least. For all, we knew we could be walking straight into a death trap. Fighting on Knight bridge was risky. But it was a risk we needed to take.

"You almost ready to go?" Laurence asked smirking at my outfit. I was grabbing some guns from the gear room.

I was wearing a tight black bodysuit, very much to his liking showing off my curves.

"Something got you smitten." I rubbed my hand along his shoulder and chest teasingly.

"Yeah. You my sexy girlfriend."

My eyes widened at his comment. "G-girlfriend." I barely managed to get out.

I hadn't realized he was hiding his left hand behind his back this whole time. When he saw me looking he revealed his hand along with a stunning red rose.

"Will you be my girlfriend (Y/n) Liao?"

I smiled brighter then I've ever smiled before. I took the rose and kissed him passionately.

"I will," I muttered against his lips.

"Did you take this from my garden?"

"Maybe." He smiled into the kiss.

"Let's finish this." He said giving me a wicked smile.

We walked to the living room. Everyone was waiting silently observing Aphmau hack into the security cameras.

"Alright so here's the plan everyone." They all turned their attention to me as I took a seat on the couch beside Dante.

"We don't know what to expect, so we need to expect everything. I know this sounds crazy but we need to think of this as a free for all. When you see the enemy you shoot. The only people you don't shoot are Vylad, Gene, Aaron, and Travis. You don't shoot Vylad because Zoey is going to use her sexy body to get him on our side."

"Hey!" She blushed madly, and I continued.

"You don't shoot Gene because I want Laurance to try to get him on our side."

"Genes a crazy bastard but he's always had a soft spot for me."

"We don't shoot Aaron because it's pointless. They guy not human you won't be able to shoot him. Plus knowing him he won't be on the battlefield till the end anyway. So only shoot when he's in the fight."

"And finally don't shoot Travis, he's mine." I gritted my teeth.

"Sounds like a fun plan." Katelyn smiled.

"Alright everyone clear out." Before we could stand Garroth interrupted.

"Wait! Before we go I have one thing to say."

"What is it," I asked impatiently. We were going to war here make it quick.

"Why wouldn't the shrimp share his treasure?"

We all groaned. "Garroth why do you do this to us." Zoey moaned.

"Come on! Humor me!" He said barely containing his giggles.

"Why!?!?" We all screamed.

"Because he was a little shellfish." A pillow flew across the room smacking him in the face.

Off to war, we went.

Aaron's POV

All of the men I had left were bustling around are bridge. Seating up bombs, traps and such.

They would finally pay for everything they've done. Finally, it was my moment!

"They're on the way sir." It was Travis.

I scanned him over. He had gained a lot of strength since the last time I saw him. Grown to be a fine man. A man worthy of fighting by my side. But his eyes worried me. They were filled with depth and shown brightly. Showing off his sad emotions. So much happiness filled them as well. They reminded me of a Divines eyes.

It was disgusting. No matter how loyal he was to me, all those years with them made him soft, made his emotions strong, they made him a Divine. Even though he was a Shadow Knight, for now, we will always be a Divine at heart.

"Great, are you prepared to fight (Y/n)? I'm sure she's already told the elite crew she has dibs on you."

"I am prepared." He said blandly.

"That's my boy."

Whatever it didn't matter. All that mattered now was that he completed his one and only life task. Kill Liao. If he could do that nothing else mattered.

"And now we wait."

Laurence's POV

We drove in silence. All of the elite came on this mission. This war would be world changing. KC was left to guide us through with the security cameras Aphmau had left open for her.

"We're almost there," I muttered remembering the road we were on.

I had only been to the Knight bridge once. It was used for shipping drugs and weapons across the border. Deep in the forest, no one ever came here.

The black van stopped. "This is as far as the truck is gonna go," Dante said from the driver's seat.

We all got out and started walking down the peaceful nature path. Everything was so still and quite no movement, no sound other then birds chirping.

We walked for a bit until the grey stone bridge came into view. Before we would move any closer a shiny metal object could be seen flying towards us, small but noticeable. The birds seized chirping as a loud bang sounded.

A bomb. Not close to me. Everyone managed to get out of the way before any damage could be done.

More small metal balls flew are way.

We all sprinted for the bridge. We threw ourselves against large metal containers that were scattered everywhere around the bridge.

"Hiding already? Well, this is boring. Come out and play my little pets!" The deep chilling voice was all too familiar.

(Y/n) was the first to step out. "There's nothing to hide from." She spoke her shoulders square and chin held high.

We all followed her and stepped out. Aaron was standing feet away smirking like a fool. Gene and Vylad at one side and Travis at his other.

"This is about to be your final battle, Aaron." (Y/n) growled.

Aaron's eyes grew wild with that red fire. "We will see about that."

A/n
So good to be back!! Love you all! Get ready for some action!!"