Mission 15: Let's go

Salem's POV

We had been going at it for a while from what I could tell we were pretty evenly matched.

She hit a pressure point on my arm, making me loosen my grip on the pocket knife. She grabbed the side that didn't have the blade since it wasn't a double sided blade.

She flung it into the wall and we continued punching and blocking.

Shit. I don't even know what she's after. As much as I'd like to say we were even, I'm pretty sure she didn't walk in here looking for a fight to the death. She's after something.

"What do you want Liao." Might as well ask.

"Well if I told you that." She kicked me in the stomach knocking me back. "Then it would spoil all the fun.~" She charged at me with her fist closed.

I blocked her punch and brought my knee to her stomach. She gasped but thanked me with a hard punch in the jaw.

Well, I was taking a breather she jumped over the desk and rummaged through it.

I forgot to lock the desk with the personal information on the elite crew! Shit!! She burst in when I was locking it, the keys are still in the lock! Dammit!

I jumped over the desk and punched her in the stomach knocking her into the bookshelf.

She already had the black binder with a red classified label stamped on it in her left hand.

She dropped onto the floor spinning her leg around knocking mine over. I feel on the floor and she booked it.

I ran out the door to see Aaron and Laurance blocking the elevator and stairs panting.

Now that I was here she was surrounded.

"What the hell happened to you guys you look like you ran up 13 flights of stairs!"

"We did!" They said in unison.

(Y/n) got back into action. The two guys were so tired they could barely keep up.

She grabbed a gun out of Aaron's belt and dogged are punches and kicks running for the window.

She shoot several times in the exact same spot with extreme accuracy. After a couple of shoots, the window started to break.

It didn't look like it was going to smash in time. She had all of us chasing her on her tail.

There's no way she's jumping 13 floors out of this building?!? She has to be crazy!

"Stop her!" Aaron yelled.

"Relax! She's not going to make it the windows not going to break in time!" Laurance yelled back.

She realized the window wasn't going to break in time and she had to get out of here. Staying here fighting against all of us she would for sure lose.

Being the psycho she is she used her right arm to finish smashing the window jumping through it. We all skidded to a stop blocking our eyes from glass shards.

We ran to look down to see a grappling hock shoot up and dig into the rubble on the window.

She flew down the side of the building using her feet to run along the side.

"This girl is insane and could possibly be the death of all of us," I stared dumbfounded.

"Isn't it smoking hot." I heard Laurance whisper.

I chuckled. "Good luck buddy."

"What did she take." Aaron sounded pissed as ever. Then again what's new.

"The classified binder of all the elite crew's information in it," I answered ripping a piece of my white button up shirt to put over an open wound she gave me.

"Lucky I'm not in it. She seems to be after me."

"You are Laurance I was pondering whether I should promote you to elite so I just put your info in."

"Really!?! I'm an elite."

"I said maybe!" Aaron yelled back.

God, it's a miracle Aaron hasn't killed this kid yet.

Aaron stormed off and got into the elevator.

"You know she totally used you, Laurance." I turned my attention to him.

"Yeah. Even if she did everything that happened between us is still real."

I walked up to the smashed window and watched her get into the passenger seat of a black car.

Poor poor Laurance he's falling for the devil.

Your POV

"Nice to see you Garroth."

"Glad to see the mission went smoothly. You really are the only one who could have done it."

I smiled devilishly. "It was one hell of a crazy mission right from the point where I expected it."

Flashback to the beach~

"Come on! Come in the water it will be fun.~" Laurance whined.

"Alright alright, I will let me warm up a bit more." I groaned as I rolled back onto my stomach.

"Alright see you in the water after angel.~"

Not too long after my phone rang. I sat up and looked at the name that flashed on the screen.

Clyde?

"Hello, Clyde."

"(Y/n) I presume you didn't listen to me and are still with Laurance? "

"I-I have a good excuse this time. You see-"

"No time for your excuses. This time I'll let you off the hook. I have a mission for you."

"A mission?"

"Yes. I need you to get into the Shadow Knights main headquarters. I thought it would be easier to do if you were with Laurance."

"Hmm. Sounds fun! I'll do it. What do you need in there?"

"The information on all the elite crew. With that taking the targeted members down would be a breeze."

"Know that I think about it all of the targets are elites."

"Correct. All the information is in a black binder on the 13th floor. The room as far as we can tell from satellite pictures, have big marble doors."

"Got it, you'll have that binder by tomorrow."

"Garroth will be there to pick you up. Be careful. Your heading right into there castle."

"I will. See you soon Clyde."

"See you soon, (Y/n)."

Back to present time.~

We pulled up at our main building and hooped into the elevator.

Once we reached the top floor we walked into the meeting room to see all the elite crew waiting anxiously.

All their heads jolted in our direction when I slammed the binder on the table.

"Mission accomplished."

A/n
Hey guys!! WOWOW this chapter took a lot of planning XD what will happen with Laurance and (Y/n) is everything zover or just getting started!!!
Till next time Selena~Chan out!
P.S the picture is smexy Salem 😉