Mission 11: A Day With Him

Your POV

We strolled down the busy streets of downtown. Laurance's warm arm hooked around my waist.

Trust me I made several attempts to shove him off me, but he was VERY persistent.

He leaned down so his face was close to my neck. He buried his noise in my hair.

"You smell so good~" he said with a seductive nature to his voice. 

"I don't want to know why you had girl hair products lying around your apartment." I said and started walking ahead of him.

He caught up quickly, but this time he interlocked our fingers.

I didn't give him the satisfaction of a flustered expression though.

"So, what do you want to do today?" He asked giving me one of his warm smiles.

I looked up at the clear blue sky and the blazing sun.

"It's been a while since I've gone to the beach." He's smile widened at the fact that I had something in mind to do with him.

"Alright! The beach it is. We have to buy you a swim suit then."

"You just want to see me try on bathing suits you perv." I sassed and pulled him into a swim suit store I noticed out of the corner of my eye.

I went into the store and started flinging throw the racks. The ones that caught my eye I flung over my shoulder, and assumed that Laurance caught them.

I was interrupted by one of those really cute voices. For some reason they always rubbed me as annoying.

"Do you guys need any help?" I turned to see a girl a bit shorter than me with black hair and wide eyes.

I turned to Laurance to see him with all the suits I threw at him pilled in his arms.

"Yeah... I think we're okay." Laurance said.

She nodded slowly giving us a wired look. She slipped behind the counter and I looked back over at Laurance.

"Let's go try some stuff on." He nodded and followed behind me.

After trying all the previous ones on and quickly slipping out the change-room for Laurance's opinion, I didn't find anything that was 'the one'.

"What about this one." I looked up to see a (f/c) suit flung over the top.

"Fine." I grabbed it and slipped it one. It fit me smoothly it was a two piece connected by a strap in the middle. It had a small amount of jewels climbing of around the chest area.

I popped my head out to see Laurance siting just outside my change room on his phone.

I cleared my throat and he looked up.

I walked out of the change room and his jaw dropped on the floor.

"Damn, you look great."

I couldn't help it his expression was to priceless. The corner of my mouth perked up.

I went back and slipped into my normal clothes and came out.

He took the suit from my grasp and started walking to the counter.

"I've got it." He said over his shoulder.