Christmas Special!: What A Night

Your POV

Every year the Divine has there annual office Christmas party. To sum it up, everyone brings food and alcohol, we all get wasted and have a huge party. Then the next morning regret all our life decisions.

So Christmas Eve was rapidly approaching and luckily happening before I left for my underwater base mission.

I was at my house now with KC getting ready for the party.

We did each other's hair and put on cute matching Santa dresses. I was putting on the final touch which were cute silver cat ears with small bells on them KC gave me as my present.

"Wow! (Y/n)~Senpai looks so adorable!" KC squealed.

"You look like you could kill sister." I winked at her. I whispered this last part in her ear. "You look like you could pick up Dante tonight.~"

"(Y/n)~Senpai!" She cried.

I giggled and walked down the stairs to the front door.

My house was completely decorated which never happened. I was always busy working and never had time. So this year for my present the guys in the elite came over and decorated the inside and outside of my house. Honestly a really thoughtful present.

Of course, Kawaii~Chan had to be here to direct them, cause guys don't have the best decorating skills.

We hopped into my Ferrari and we're off to the offices.

We went up the elevator and could already hear the music. It was on the 15th-floor which was a huge floor just used for parties and events.

The elevator doors opened and the party was in full swing.

"(Y/n)! KC! Merry Christmas!" A whole group of people cheered.

Dante rushed right over to us.

"(Y/n)! Merry Christmas!" He greeted than immediately turned his attention to KC.

"You look stunning as usual Kawaii~Chan. Can I get you something to drink?"

"Sure Dante~Kun that would be great."

I sighed and spotted the girl at the bar. Nicole, Katelyn, Aphmau, and Zoey.

"Hey ladies!"

"(Y/n) looking sexy!" Nicole nudged me giggling.

"We were just about to do some shots," Katelyn said handing me one.

"Bottoms up!" Aphmau held her glass out and we all clunked them together and tipped them back.

The night went on and drink after drink made the night crazier.

"(Y/n) try to control yourself." I turned around form talking with Garroth.

"Clyde! Merry Christmas!" I hugged him and I felt him hesitate but hug me back.

"Not too much alcohol tonight!"

"Come on old man let loose a little!"

He sighed and a waitress walked by with shots. I grabbed two and handed him one.

"Just one won't kill you!" I winked. He took one and gulped it back as I did the same.

"Merry Christmas Mr. Liao." A voice all too familiar said.

"Travis, merry Christmas."

"I was wondering if I could steal your daughter for a dance?"

I blushed looking at Clyde with puppy eyes.

He sighed. "As long as you take care of her Travis."

He held out his hand and smiled. I took it and he lead me to the food table.

"There's something I want you to try." He picked up a chocolate covered cake ball and handed it to me.

I took a bit. It wasn't the best but it was pretty good.

"It's good!"

"Haha, your face says otherwise." He laughed smiling at me.

"No no! They're great!"

"I made them just before the party. I wanted to try Christmas baking cause I know that you love it."

I blushed and nodded. "I do love me some Christmas baking."

He laughed. "Care for a dance?"

"Would love to!"

The music was blasting and the dance floor was full. Travis took my hand and we danced the night away. By the end of the night all the elite crew was dancing together, we even got Clyde to join us for a bit.

The night started to die down and it was time to get home.

"Hey, Garroth, where's KC?"

"I think Dante took her home." He smirked at me.

"Damn that Dante."

I walked to the door and got my coat.

"I'm off, see you guys soon. Merry Christmas."

I was attacked by a group hug as everyone embraced me. "Merry Christmas!"

I reached home exhausted. I got changed into my Christmas PJs that Katelyn got me. They were brown and red with a rain deer on the front.

I went down to get a glass of milk before I went to bed and saw something under the Christmas tree. It was a box covered in flashing lights.

The tag on it read. To My Angel~

I opened the box to find a one-night free card for the Diamond, the club I usually go to. The next thing was a cute reindeer plushy with a light up nose. The last thing was necklace with the words angel in silver.

I smiled.

Laurance, you really are insane.

I jumped as I felt a pair of arms around my stomach.

"Merry Christmas angel."

I turned around to meet a pair of light blue eyes.

"Merry Christmas Laurance."

"Cute Pajamas."

He took the necklace form my hands and placed it around my neck.

"Do you like all your Christmas presents?"

"I love them."

All the Divine all snug in their beds. Dreaming of sharp shooting and fun days ahead. (Y/n) and Laurance asleep and snuggling by the fire. They both knew that this Christmas was different than all others. For this could be the start of new found lovers.

A/n

Hey guys! Merry Christmas!! I hope you enjoyed this Christmas special and everything in this special is still related to the main story. I hope you enjoyed something different. This was loads of fun for me to write and I hope it was loads of fun for you to read!

Til next time Selena~Claus out!