Mission 21: Interesting Situations

Your POV

I walked along the harbor, there was a breeze blowing off the water. It wasn't freezing but there was still snow on the ground.

I silhouette was in the distance. As I got closer I could make out the figure of Laurance.

He seemed to be zoned out staring at the water. He didn't seem to notice I was there. I slowly took out my gun and held it to the back of his head.

I stayed in a view we're I could still see his face. A tug pulled onto his lips.

"Hello, angel."

"Hello, Laurance. To what do I owe this pleasure?" I kept my finger on the trigger.

"I wanted to see you." He smirked.

"You see me at school every week." I pointed out keeping my stance.

He turned so he was now facing me. I kept the gun to his forehead.

"I know but that's still not enough for me." He smiled.

That was sweet and all but it was really just a cover up for why I was really here. The only reason he was delaying is that he had something he wanted to do before we talked.

"I hear that you're the hand on hand combat queen."

I tilted my head. "So what if I am?"

"Why don't you put down this gun and we have a little match."

He put his hand on the gun and slowly pushed it down. I let him.

"Alright, Zvhal What do I get if I play along?" I smiled.

"Whatever you want."

"I smiled and what if you win?"

"Whatever I want."

I laughed. "Alright, sir you have yourself a deal!"

We shook hands and threw are weapons to the side.

"Ready!" I started. "Begin!"

I just waited for him to come to me. I knew he was going to make the first move and as soon as he did this match was practically mine.

He charged at me preparing a right hook. He aimed down for my jaw and I swiftly moved out of the way. I hit a pressure point on his neck.

He stumbled forward and before he could recover I grabbed his shoulder and threw my knee into his stomach.

As soon as he looked up I punched his jaw and he fell back. I let him recover or this match would be over before it even began.

This time I went to him with a punch. He caught my wrist pulling it behind my back. I used this chance to switch positions. I could tell hand on hand combat wasn't his usual since the grip he had on this hold wasn't the best. I used a trick Clyde taught me and got out of the hold and put him in one instead.

After I had his arm behind him I kicked his knees so they buckled. He fell on his knees giving me his full torso open. I started with a kick to the stomach than followed with a knee to the jaw.

I pushed him back sitting on top of him holding him down. I pushed my elbow into his neck.

"You calling quits?" I taunted.

"Never." He barely muttered out.

I smiled. "Love, if you don't give up I'm going to snap your neck."

He tried one more time to push me off. I pushed harder with my elbow into his neck.

"Alright, I give up you win."