Mission 13: Lost Trust

Your POV

I rolled myself out of bed and lazily walked to the kitchen. Laurence seemed like something was bothering him. He paced back and forth raking his fingers through his light brown hair.

"Hey, everything okay?" He stopped pacing and turned his attention to me.

"Yeah... I'm fine, but I need you to do something for me." He seemed sad. Maybe there's something I can do.

"What is it?"

"I want to take you out for breakfast? Is that okay one last meal before we part ways."

Why not? I mean we've spent all this time together what's one more meal?

"Sure. I'll go get ready." He nodded and I walked back to the guest room where all my stuff where.

I packed up my stuff, through on something casual and fixed my hair and makeup and we were off.

The ride was strangely quite since I was stuck in a small space with Laurance. You think he would have had a smug smile on his lips, but nothing.

What's wrong? Something doesn't feel right.

I was hovering my hand over his till the car came to a holt.

For the first time this whole morning he looked at me.

And the words he said were not the words I wanted to hear. And maybe if he would have said something different everything would have changed.

"(Y/n)... I'm sorry."

My eyes widened at his words and my mind raced. Before I had time to respond the air from outside hit my back as the door was flung open.

I was grabbed by the wrist and thrown onto the pavement. My back ached as I tried to stand up.

A sharp pain sores through my stomach as one of the people who pulled me out kicked me. It was hard to tell what was happening with all the pain.

The next thing I knew was my hands were cuffed behind my back and three guys dragged me into a black metal skyscraper.

Time Skip

My eyes felt heavy as they slowly opened. The world was a grey blur till I could make out I was behind bars.

My hands were chained to the ground and my neck to the wall behind me.

I sat up on my knees and pulled the chains.

No way I'm breaking these.

Laurance how could he do this after all that he turns me in. Guess that was all a lie. He'll pay for this later. Trust me.

I looked around to find a way out.

Nothing has ever been able to keep me locked up.

After scanning the room I found one guard with a key strapped onto his belt.

Time to get this key!

"Mhm." I groaned in pain catching the guards attention.

Perfect.

"S-sir where am I?" I asked sweetly.

He said nothing in return but I could tell he was looking at me through the corner of his eye.

"Laurance he's using me to k-keep his girlfriend safe. He spent the night with me and the next morning brought me here."

He looked now concerned and sad.

And on turn the waterworks.

"He took advantage o-of me because I just l-lost my family in a s-shooting." I hiccuped between my words and let the tears stream down my face.

"I'm sorry to hear that." He finally spoke. Blush tinted his cheeks as he looked at me through the bars.

I looked up at him with my sad eyes through my (h/c) hair dangling in front of my face.

"Is there something I can do for you?" He asked.

Come here so I can kick your ass and take your keys.

"C-can you come comfort me?" I sniffed.

Red crawled around his face.

"How would you like me to do that?" He asked looking away. He seemed to be a bit older than me brown hair and eyes.

"Can you come hug me t-that always makes me feel better." He blushed madly but started opening the metal door.

I smiled wickedly.

That's right come here. Close enough so I can eat you alive.

He shyly bent down on one knee and raped his arms around me as I sobbed into his shoulder and nuzzled my nose into his neck.

I could practically feel the heat coming off his face.

I slowly started lifting my arm off the ground. He didn't seem to notice. In a blink of the eye, I used the chains holding my hands together to wrap around his neck.

7 second of choking someone, renders them unconscious.

His eyes closed.

10 seconds permeant brain damage. Anything over a minute death.

But don't worry 8 seconds will do. He fell to the floor and I grabbed the keys from his belt. I undid the ones on my hand and then my neck.

Let's go kick some Shadow Knight ass.

??? POV

That damn girl can cause so many problems if I don't figure out what to do with her.

There was a knock on my door.

"Come in."

The door burst open and one of the guards was in a panicked state.

"S-sir the girl. She got out!"

"What?!?" I slammed my fist on the desk. He backed away in fear.

I stood up and grabbed him by his collar. Before walking out of the room, I gave him a good punch to the jaw knocking him out.

That damn girl! I can't kill her but man do I want to.

I walked around the floor she was on. She was nowhere to be seen the whole place was too quiet till I turned the corner for an explanation.

All the guards about 15 of my men were knocked out or dead on the floor. I followed the trail to the elevator.

The numbers kept going down till it hit the main level and stopped. I jumped in the next elevator and went down to the same level.

She must be on the main level. There aren't a lot of people here today so that must be her.

The door opened and the room was in chaos. All of the guards were charging at something at the middle of the room. Each time they were knocked back unable to stand.

Her moves where fast, sharp, strong, no hesitation, displayed with confidence. She may just be the best The Divine has. Not to mention she's the daughter of Clyde Liao, my biggest rival.

After she had all my men on the floor she made eye contact with me. The brat had the audacity to smile.

"(Y/n) Lioa you come as my guest and decide to reck my place and kill all my guards. You need a lesson in manners that the Shadow knights will gladly teach you."

Her smile widened. She made a gun with her index finger and pointed it at me.

"Leader of the Shadow Knights and by far on the top of my hit list, the unbeatable cold-hearted Aaron Lycan you've come to die?"

A/n
Hey guys! 1k wow thank you guys so much! I hope your all enjoying the story! The drama has just begun!
See you guys next time. Selena~Chan out!