Chapter Twenty Seven

Jaelynn

I'm still pissed at August because of the DNA test, but if he wants it, I'm just gonna let him get it.

Teyana is moving to Atlanta because she wants to stay with me. Like yassss. Anyways, I went to her apartment because she's already bought one.

When I got there, we got down to business. "What happened?" She asked me.

"August, he hit me like two months ago then I almost had a miscarriage but he wasn't there because he was too busy with Christina. Then, he stopped at my doorstep yesterday with a letter asking for a DNA test when the baby is born. I don't understand why he's putting me thru hell while I'm pregnant."

She shook her head. "He's a dickhead cause he got a new bitch. Don't even sweat him. You got Chaz."

I nodded. "I know. The crazy thing is that Chaz acts like the baby father more than August."

She shook her head. "It's sad but you got yourself into it."

I looked down. "I know."

I had finally moved into my own apartment while Shannon was still staying at my aunt's house until we were sure my aunt was perfectly fine and healthy. Chaz was over here.

"Did you tell Aug yo new address?" He asked me. "Hell naw cuh." "Well don't you think you should tell him?" I shook my head. "Nope." He scolded me. "You better tell him."

I rolled my eyes. "Alright dad." I said being sarcastic. "That's daddy to you."

I laughed. "You wish."

"You lucky you pregnant."

Honestly, I aint have sex in 7 months, so I've been horny as fuck. Chaz doesn't make it any easier by being so sexy like gahdamn.

"You know, it's good to have sex while pregnant." Chaz smirked. "You keep playin' and Ima have to knock them ankles loose."

"Who said I was playin'?" I said.

He looked back at me then walked towards me. With no effort, he picked me up. He made it seem like I was not 7 months pregnant.

He walked to my bedroom while kissing me. He kissed my neck causing me to moan softly.

He sat me on the bed gently then tore off my shirt. I haven't been with Chaz sexually yet, so I don't really know what to expect.

He unhooked my bra and kissed all over my breasts and chest. He left a trail of kisses down by smooth stomach. He pulled off my pants and panties at the same time.

When he got down there, he just breathed on Stacy, which is what I named my private. His breathing made Stacy wet. "Ugh, Chaz stop teasing nigga!" He chuckled, and flicked his tongue on my clit. It sent chills down my back. "Oooooo yesssss." He smirked and moved his tongue in a circle. My reaction was to move my hips in a circle along with his tongue. I bit my lip and rolled my eyes backward due to the amount of pleasure he was giving me. I came. But he continued and stuck his tongue in and out of me causing me to arch my back. I tried to close my legs and move away from him, but he pulled me back. "Where you think you goin' ma? Bring that ass back over here." He continued and I screamed in pleasure. "Fuck Fuck Fuck. Chazzzzzz! Ooooo." He continued until I came and licked up all my juices. I thought he was finished, but he wasnt. He rubbed my clit and stuck a finger in. "Damn ma, you tight." I just moaned cause I couldn't find words. He added another finger and finger fucked me hard until I reached climax again. By then, I was worn out, but Chaz wasn't done.

He pulled off his pants and I saw that he had a huge bulge in his boxers. I pulled down his boxers and his huge, no MASSIVE member was revealed. And to think I thought August and Brandon were huge.

He didn't have to wear a condom because I'm already pregnant, so he teased me while rubbing his member on my clit. I bit my lip. He keep playing. Don't he know how sexually frustrated I've been since I've been pregnant? When he finally stuck it in, it hurt. I felt like a virgin all over again. "Take it out Chaz please." He laughed. "Ma, I barely put the tip in." I sighed and he shoved all of him in me causing me to arch my back again. He began stroking me. He went faster causing me to lose it. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I curled my toes before letting out a loud moan. Chaz grunted and I kept moaning. I came 5 times before he did. Altogether, Chaz has made me cum 8 times in one round. Oo lawd Jesus. By the time we were finished, I was exhausted. That was the best sex I've had so far hands down. Sorry August.

As soon as we were finished, I got up and struggled to walk to the bathroom.

"You want me to join you?" Chaz asked. I shook my head quickly. "I'm good fam. I can barely walk fuckin' around witcho ass." He chuckled.

I finally made it to the bathroom. I cleaned the bathtub and ran the water putting bubbles in. I hate baths, but I can't stand up in the shower right now, so this'll have to do. I got in the tub, and it was actually soothing. I started thinking about what life would be like if Chaz was the father and August wasn't. I quickly pushed the thought out my head. I wondered where Kaylin was. I do miss her friendship alot. I regret trying to kill her baby though. I hope she's ok. I think I'll call her tomorrow. Once I was finished, I dried off and put on some underwear and a bra and my night clothes. As soon as I got in bed, I discovered Chaz was asleep. I got in and laid my head on his chest. He squirmed alittle then rapped his arms around me. "Goodnight baby." I whispered to him. I dunno why, but Chaz makes me soo happy. Like he was there as my friend through all the shit that August and I were going through before. Now that we're together, I always smile when I'm with him. I dunno if it's love yet, but I have a strong liking of Chaz. Let's just say that.

__________________________

Ok so I just wanted to give yall some insight on Chaz and Jae's relationship. And since yall love Chaz, I gave yall a sex scene. You welcome. 😘😂 Sequel is up, so add it to your libraries. Thanks to StoriesinParadise for making the cover.

I think there will be only one or two more chapters in this book.

Chaz and Jae in the multimedia.