Chapter fifteen

Jaelynn
August and I have been going good. He's finally stepping up and being faithful. I've finally had a proper introduction to his daughter and she is beautiful. She looks just like August tho. I haven't talked to Kaylin and I don't plan on it. That's disgusting to know that someone I called my bestfriend and considered to be a sister to me would be fucking the same nigga. However, she's been trying to reach out to me and August's been trying to get me to talk to her, so since I aint got shit to do today, I agreed to meet up with her.
I showered and made sure my aunt was good then grabbed my keys and left. I met her at the mall and she walked up to me smiling when she saw me. She pulled me into a hug but I quickly pushed her off. "You pushing it my nigga. Now where we going?"
She looked at me. "Well I'm treating you to your nails and hair." She told me. Shit, that's fine with me. I need a filling and my roots need to be touched up. But just because she treating me to nails and hair dont mean we friends. I would get me an expensive Malaysian weave but I'm not gon' OD. i nodded and she pulled me toward the hair salon. I got cut my hair a couple inches but it's still past my shoulders. I died it blondish too. Then we got to the nail salon and I got a filling and I painted it purple simply.
After we finished that, we went to eat at Chipotle.
As we were eating, she started talking. "I'm sorry. i don't really have an explanation."
"So what the fuck is the point of this." I ask annoyed.
"Because I want to apologize. I don't know what I was thinking."
"Please. Save the apologies. Do you understand how nasty it is to have your bestfriend fucking the same nigga as you?! DISGUSTING BITCH. IT'S FUCKING GROSS."
"I know. I just was being stupid. I was jealous cause you always get the good guys."
I looked at her like she was stupid. "Are you dumb? If I could have Trey, I'd take him anyday over August but I wouldn't do that to you because I have respect for my friendship with you."
When I said that, she looked uneasy.
"Why would you do that to Trey? He loves you."
"Because he's so far away and we weren't really on good terms because of something. He doesn't even know that I cheated and I'd rather him not know."
"And What is that something?" I asked her.
"So two months ago was the last time I saw him and we had sex. I told him I was on birth control still so he didn't use a condom. but I wasn't on birth control and I was- am pregnant. And he found out and was upset."
I looked at her in disgust. "So you started fucking August knowing you're pregnant? Even more trifling. And you never told me any of this even when we were friends. Wow."
She looked down. "I know. i have to go back to New Orleans and tell my parents. I'm scared because I already know how my dad will react."
I couldn't help but feel sympathy for her because she was going thru this.
"Can you go with me?" She asked.
I looked at her like she was crazy. "You think i'm bout to up and leave my family here to go help you?"
"I gave up my dream college and education to be here for you when you had a problem."
She was right. No matter how much she betrayed me, I can't forget all the times she was there for me.
I nodded. "I'll think about it. I have to make sure my aunt is alright."
She nodded. "Thank you."
After meeting with Kay, I went to August's house. When he opened the door, he had Morgan in his arms. She was crying but stopped when she me.
I laughed and took her from him. "She dont want you."
"Really Morg? That's fucked up." He said to her.
I sat on the couch. "I talked to Kaylin today."
He sat next to me. "And what happen?"
"She's pregnant."
He had the most dumbfounded face ever. "Arghh?"
I laughed. "Not by you. She was pregnant when yall were fucking tho."
He scrunched up his face. "Ew. The fuck? Now what if her baby a boy, he gon' come out gay cause he already got some dick."
I laughed. "Stop it."
He shrugged his shoulders. "Long as it aint mine, Im good."
I nodded. "What you doing today?"
I rubbed his hands thru his curls. "Prolly hitting up the studio with Chaz. You tryna pull up or nah?"
"Nah. I gotta go check up on my aunt." i said standing up.
He nodded then hugged me. "Aight. Call me later." He kissed my forehead and I kissed him on his lips. Then, I left.
____________________________________________

August
I was at the studio when I got a call from Trey.
"Yoo" I answered. "Yooo Aug. Wassup?"
"Aint shit. Chillin in the studio. Aye congrats on the baby." I told him. "Baby? What baby?" Trey asked confused. "Nigga quit playin. The baby you impregnated Kaylin with."
"Man what? She aint pregnant by me bruh. She told me the doctor said she been pregnant for a month. I aint fuck wit her in 6 months bruh. If she was 6 months pregnant, shawty woulda been showing by now. Must be ole' dude she fucked around wit's baby."
I was upset. Some shit always happening to me man. "Damn."
"Yeah but I found some shit on them niggas that killed Mel." I sat up in my seat. "Oh word?"
"Yeah. Rakim fam knows em. He finna fly to Georgia with me so we can set up a time to end this shit."
"Aight. I gotta go man."
"Aight " he hung up and I rubbed my hand thru my hair. Fuck. Kaylin's baby might be mine.
-------------------------------------------------

Sorry it took me so long to update. I been busy with school. i don't get out until Friday then I have to do a program for summer so yeah. I try to update whenever I can. This chapter sucks but eh.