chapter seven

I've been thinking and I decided that I wanna write another story. . Im still thinking if I want my story on Asap Rocky or another August Alsina story. So yeah.
________________________________________________

Jaelynn and Kay graduated from Highschool along with Trey, Chris and Dre. Trey and Chris got into the music business also and Dre is helping August make beats. August did not finish his senior year.
July went by fast and before Jae knew it, It was August 9th, time to go get settled in UCLA.

Jaelynn

I had all my bags packed, and With all the money I saved, I had already purchased a home in Los Angeles for my aunt and Shannon to live in. It didnt feel right for me to leave them in New Orleans. When I told my aunt, she made me sell the house because she wanted to live in Atlanta instead. I was reluctant because I didnt want anyone to hurt my aunt or sister and be that far away from them.
I settled for it and decided to study medicine.

Kev and I started talking... well dating. I didn't give him none yet, but I know he wants it. Anyways, he got into Morehouse in Atlanta and we agreed to stay together and stay faithful. I'd be going down to Atlanta every weekend to visit Shannon and my aunt anyway.

Kev was outside and Kay was at my house.
Kay and I went outside and Kev got out the car and smiled.
"Hey big headdddd." I smiled at him and pecked his lips.
"Wassup?" He said and started loading my stuff into his car.
I threw Kay my keys. "Dont hurt my baby. She's gentle." I said referring to my cars.
She laughed. "I wont damn."

"Gahdamn, all this shit. Yall girls be wilden on some other shit." Kev said as he picked up another suitcase.
I laughed. "It's not even all that much."
"To you." He said.
I helped Kay load her things into my car and locked up the house.
Everything was already out because my aunt and Shannon had already left to go live in Atlanta.

I got in the car and Kev started driving and Kay followed us. Kay and I had to stop in Atlanta because I had to leave some things in my aunt's house. Kev was gonna try us and then go straight to his dorm. School started up for him before it started up for Me and Kay.I fell alseep, but I was awakened by Kev tapping me telling me that we're at my aunt's house.
Her house was a mini mansion thanks to yours truly.
I got out and he helped me take my stuff out.
I pouted. "I dont want you to goooo."
He kissed my pouted lips. "Dont even trip ma. I'll come see you when I got time." He then yawned.
"You're tired. Hurry up and get to your dorm."
He smiled and hugged. "Aight ma. I'll see you."
I hugged back and then took my things inside.
I hugged Shannon when she opened the door and Kay did the same.
We walked inside and Kev drove off. I unpacked all my things then went to bed.

August

I brushed my teeth and showered. I was at home in Atlanta and today was an off day.
I hopped in my car after getting dressed and pulled out. My bodyguard Dwayne opened the gate.
"Yo wayne. I'm just going to starbucks and then prolly go pick up some food. You good aight. Take today off bruh. Ima be aight."
Wayne nodded. "'Preciate it Aug." He said before opening the gates letting me out.

I drove and bopped my head to some music. About 15 minutes later, I parked in front of Starbucks and ordered me a coffee.
A few minutes later, I saw Jae, Kaylin and some nigga walk through the door. I smirked but I quickly frowned when that nigga started grabbing all on Jae's ass and kissing on her neck while she was reading the menu. I got up and walked toward her.
"Ayo Jae."
She turned around and quickly frowned. "August."
I smiled. "Yo lemme holla at you real quick."
She sighed and told that nigga something and walked back to my table with me.
"So that's your new nigga?"
"August, dont start this bullshit. " She crossed her arms.
"Nah cause you told a nigga I had to wait on it when I asked you to be with me but you giving ole' boy time of day so wassup?"
She didnt say anything in response.
I shook my head and picked up my coffee and walked out.
I was getting in my car until someone stopped me. I turned around and it was Jae.
"August. Im sorry."
"I dont give a fuck. Cant even give a nigga a chance but you can give that nigga one."
"His name is Kevin."
I chuckled. "That's even more corny. If you aint wanna be with a nigga, you shouldnt have fed me that 'wait on it' bullshit. Fuck you and yo nigga."
She crossed her arms and got in my face. "Again, His name is Kevin and I dont give a fuck how mad you are, you dont fucking disrespect me. Ok, I got a boyfriend and? You got bitches. You said it yourself. It's 'free pussy'. I cant get 'free dick'?"
That shit she said caught me off guard.
"If you wanted someone to dick you down, all you had to do was ask me. I dont have no problem with that."
She tried to hide a blush but I could tell. I chuckled and planted a kiss on her lips. She instantly kissed back.
"I'll see you Jae." I hopped in my car and headed to iHop.

______________________________________________________________________________

Ima start writing shorter chapter cause im lazy and it takes forever to write long chapters so yeah. picture of Kaylin to the side
-Jay