chapter twenty one

August
These last couple of weeks I've been devoting myself to completing my album. It's almost finished but I have to finish one more song. I'm finishing that song today then I should be good. Jae had called and told me she had to talk to me, so she met me at the studio.
When Jae arrived, I played her the song. "Yasss niggaaaaaa. This is poppington!" She said. I chuckled. "Thanks ma." I came out the booth and sat next to her in the chair. "So wassup? I aint see you in a minute. Why is that?" I asked. "Because you broke up with me and I already told you we can't be friends. You thought I was playin? Naw." I shook my head. "so you gon' do me like that?" She nodded. "But anyways, I gotta tell you something." "Aight. Was poppin." "So it's been like how many weeks since we last spoke right?" I nodded. "And yesterday, I was sick and I found out that I'm pregnant." I was shocked. This the third time a girl told me she was pregnant. I was speechless really. "Wow." She nodded. "I aint believe it either but after taking 5 pregnancy tests and going to the doctor, it sinked in." "Damn. Well, you know I got you if you need anything." She nodded. "On another note, Rakim called me." "Rocky? Oh shit. Damn, how he been?" "He's fine. He's dating some model with no kinda meat on her bones but he told me some info on the people who killed my parents." I nodded. "He told me that the people who killed my parents are looking for me." "Why?" i asked concerned. "I don't know. But I aint finna find out why either. Especially now that I'm pregnant." She sighed. "Don't stress ma. You know I gotchuu." She nodded. "Yeah sure." Then she got up. "Look, Ima go cause Tey's waiting for me outside. I'll let you know about all the appointments and stuff ok?" I nodded and got up as she got up. I hugged and kissed her forehead. "Be safe ma." She nodded and walked out.
Shit. fuck Ima do with another baby?
_______________________________________

How yall feel about Jae being pregnant?
Sorry this is short but I'm really busy at this private school, so I can't make lengthy updates.