chapter eleven

Jaelynn

I was on my way to go pick up Shannon from school with Kay who was facetiming Trey. They're relationship was all perfect and shit and both of them remain faithful, but all my relationships are fucked up.
I just don't understand. Why can't August be real with me? The shit he does makes no sense. All that bullshit could've been avoided if he had told the truth. But that's August for ya! I got out the car and walked into the school where I saw Shannon talking to some little boy. I walked over to them and someone tapped my shoulder.
I turned around and it was ole' dude from August's house. I examined him closely because I kinda ignored him at August's house. He was tall, caramel skin and perfect teeth with the same haircut as August. He smiled at me. "Hey. You're Jae aren't you?"
I returned the smiled. "Yeah. Sorry, i didn't get your name at Aug's house."
"I'm Chaz. Me and Aug been bros since forever."
I nodded. "Why are you here? You got siblings or do you have a child like August?" I asked scoffing at the thought of August.
He chuckled and his laugh gave me chills. "Nah, I got a little brother. He's right there." He pointed to the little boy who was talking to Jae. I could see the resemblance.
I smiled. "He's talking to my sister." I said walking towards them.
He followed me. "Aye, look. I know Aug is being a real dickhead but I know that nigga. He's not used to being faithful. The one time he was faithful and completely honest, he got hurt."
I rolled my eyes. "Well he's hurting me right now and I'm sick of the bullshit and the lies. He's too much."
He nodded. "I understand shawty. Aye, gimme your phone."
I raised my eyebrow. "Why?"
He smiled. "Chill, i'm just putting my number in."
I handed him the phone. "The way you was smiling was mad creepy so You was type sus." (if you're not from brooklyn or new york, this sounds kinda weird but that's how we talk here. Mad=alot and type=kinda.)
He laughed. "Nah, but hit me up sometimes. We'll talk."
I nodded. "Sure, cmon shannon."
She followed me out to the car.
"What took yall so long?" Kay asked.
"I saw Chaz and we were talking."
"Chaz? Who dat be?"
"The boy who was at August's house earlier."
She nodded. "Oh yeaaaah. He fine."
"Fuck you mean? Kaylin don't play with me! Who fine?" Trey screamed from facetime.
I laughed. "Trey, you mad or nah?"
"Shut up Jae."
"Love you too!" I laughed as I pulled off and headed to the house.

When we got there, I needed to vent to Kay.
"Kay."I sat on the bed.
She sat next to me painting her nails. "Wassup?"
"I dunno what to do. August is so complicated. He cant ever just be honest. What should I do?"
"Fuck him. He aint shit. If he wont be honest with you, he's a dumb motherfucker."
"But you dont get it, i really like him. I have some strong ass feelings for august. Even if I tried to stop fucking with him, it wouldn't work."
"Look, you need to give up on August. He's no good for you."
I sighed. She doesn't get it. "Whatever Kay. I'll be back."
I grabbed my keys and called Chaz. He answered after a few seconds. "Chaz? You said we'll talk right? Well we need to talk know. "
I met up with him and I vented to him.

Chaz and I became very close after that. That was 4 months ago. He's like a boy bestfriend. I had to transfer to Spellman. Kaylin decided to transfer with me. She's been distant lately but I still talk to her. As for August, I don't know and I honestly don't care. Im not thinking bout him. Chaz and him are still boys so good for them. My aunt is out of the hospital now and She's doing better. I'm happy about that. I've started working as a nurse's assistant while I'm getting my degree at Spellman. Since I got paid yesterday, I decided to pamper myself.
I drove to the nail salon in my baby or my car, which I had to fly to Atlanta. I parked then headed in the nail salon.
There was one girl open and I sat next to a girl who was brownskinned with a long black weave. She looked familiar.
I told the lady how I wanted my nails and she got to work. The girl next to me tapped me.
"Your nails are some wet honey!" She had a new orleans accent. (some wet= Brooklyn slang for poppppinnn lmao)
I laughed. "Thank you. Yours are too."
She smiled. "My name is Kimberly."
I returned her smile until I finally recognized who she was. "K?"
She looked confused. I helped her out. "I'm Jaelynn. Remember from Riverside?"
"Oh... you're the girl who August messes with."
"No, we are doing anything. August is doing whatever with his baby and I'm doing me. I don't have time for him."
"How do you know about his baby?" She asked me.
"I saw her. I held her. She's adorable."
She smiled. "Thank you." I looked at her with a confused expression. "Huh?"
"Thank you. You said Morgan's adorable so Thank you."
I finally processed what I just found out. K is August's babymama. It makes sense because a couple months ago in New york, she told him she was pregnant. Wow. After I finished drying my nails, I called Chaz and told him to meet me at August's house. I have some things. i need to talk to August about. Plus, I cant avoid him forever. I texted him letting him know I'd be over.

Kaylin

r kelly's Bump and Grind filled the air and we were both sweating. He really put it down, even better than Trey. "augustttttt, i'm about to cum!" I moaned as I released myself. He did the same. He got up and threw the condom away tying it up while I caught my breath. He pulled on a pair of boxer and laid in bed with me. He chuckled. "And you said you wasn't gon' scream."
I was about to reply with something smart but he got up and went in the shower. I saw his phone light up and me being nosey got his phone. I dont have his password but I saw that he had a text message from "Forever Girl 😻🙌😌🔥💕"
All those damn emojis like wtf is this. I was getting heated. Who the hell is his forever girl? It should be me. The doorbell rang but August was still in the shower so I put on some clothes then opened the door.
I smiled but my smile quickly dropped when I saw Jae standing there with Chaz. What is she doing here? "kay, why are you at August's house?"
"Um, I was just helping him loosen up cause ya know, he has to um perform." I replied.
"Well where is he?" She asked letting herself in as Chaz walked in glaring at me.
As soon as I closed the door, August was yelling. "Who dat is bae?" And coming down the stairs.
Jae looked at me. "Fuck he mean bae? This better be a fucking joke."
He came down the stairs and I looked at him with pleading eyes for help. He looked at Jae and shrugged acting completely normal.

August

I dapped Chaz then took a seat next to Kaylin.
"Wassup?" I acted like it was normal for Kaylin to be here. It is normal. Shawty always over here and I like it. She's bae. That could've been Jay but she wanted to be a bitch about everything, so that's her lost.
"She's your bae?" Jae asked again raising her eyebrow.
"Yeah." I shrugged.
"What is this?" She said motioning from Kay to me.
"She my girl, been my girl for 3 months." i stated bluntly.
I don't care about how she feels now. I moved on. Kay a good girlfriend and I'm happy with her. Sorry it had to be her bestfriend but not sorry.
Jae stood up and took something out her bag and began moisturizing her hands.
All of a sudden, I see Jae attacking Kaylin. Chaz started trying to get Jae to stop while I tried to get Kaylin.
Jae finally stood up. "Don't say shit to me again. You aint shit and neither is your dumb ass boyfriend" She said and spat on Kay.
Kay was on the floor crying. "Jae, I'm sorry. Please!"
I just sat on the couch and started laughing. This whole shit is funny to me. Girls fighting over me. I know Ima get hell from Kaylin later but whatever. if you snooze, you lose and Jaelynn just happened to lose me.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this took so long but the way school and exams are set up... i had to delay this. Sorry.