Chapter twenty three

Jaelynn
I had an appointment today, but August can't make it because his 'girl' (Christina) is sick. That was a bullshit ass excuse. She'll be fine for an hour or so. But apparently, Christina is more important than his child. Christina is nice, too nice. She's always smiling and waving and conversing with me. I don't understand why she's so nice knowing that I'm her boyfriend's babymama. I sighed and got out my car walking into the abortion clinic with Chaz, who is now my boyfriend. He volunteered to come as August's replacement. It's crazy cause Chaz wants to know everything about the baby, and it's not even his child.
Anywho, I'm 15 weeks now, so I can find out the sex of the baby. Chaz and I walked into the doctor's office and waited. "You thought about any names?" Chaz asked me. I shook my head. "Nah, not really. I wanted August to help me but I think I'll just name the baby myself." He nodded. "He aint mean to miss this appointment ma. Christina been buggin him." I rolled my eyes. "Let's not talk about that nigga." He chuckled. "Aight you got it." The doctor called me and Chaz got up and helped me up. I laughed. "I'm not that big, I can get up by myself." I said as I followed Chaz and the doctor. The doctor led us to a room in the back. "Hello, Jaelynn. It's nice to see you again." I smiled. "It's nice to see you too. " I climbed on the examination table thing. "You ready to find out if you're having a mama's boy or daddy's girl?" She asked me smiling. I nodded while smiling. "Ok, let's get started." I laid back as she rubbed the cold gel on my stomach. As she moved the thing, I looked up and I could see my baby. She smiled and pointed to the screen. "There's your baby." I smiled. And she continued. "It's a boy!" I smiled. "Yas." "Congratulations." I nodded. "Thank you. " "So do you wanna hear the baby's heartbeat?" I nodded and she let me hear it.
After I got home, August texted me telling me to come by. I sighed because I was just about to take a nap. I got up and grabbed my keys and phone and drove to his house.
When I arrived, August came to the door. "Wassup?" I walked in. "You tell me. You called me over here." "Oh, I need you to do me a favor." "What?" I scrunched up my face. "I need you to make Christina some homemade chicken noodle soup." I damn near slapped him. Let's just look beyond the fact that he interrupted my nap to try and get me to slave in the kitchen for his bitch. Tf? But the real issue is that he hasn't asked me how the appointment or anything went. "August, please tell me you're joking." I said in a calm tone.
"Nah, I'm serious." I shook my head. "Wow, so you don't even care about how the baby is doing and what happened at the appointment today huh? I mean, your sorry excuse for not coming was because your girlfriend is sick. That's bullshit. The appointment was barely thirty minutes. You don't think she can last alone for thirty minutes by herself? Then, you call me over here when I'm just about to sleep, which I need because I'm pregnant with your fucking child, to ask me to cook your bitch some soup? You really got me fucked up." I rolled my eyes at him. "Don't be like that Jae. And Christina aint a bitch relax."
I tried to remain calm. "I'm soo sorry. Is thot better?" I said making my way to the door. Before I left, I turned around. "By the way, I'm having a baby boy. And cook that bitch some Campbell's soup. Got me fucked if you thought I was cooking her a damn thing." I said before walking out making sure to slam the door and making my way back home.
__________________________
Short update, but whatever. Please, do not pressure me to update. I update when I can. Thanks for 12k reads. 12k reads and 100 something comments don't match up, so change that.