chapter five

Ok, so if you're confused, here's some info. So I had a different chapter 3 written but wattpad deleted it, so I wrote it over and I forgot some details. Then wattpad restored my old chapter three after I had already written my new one. Basically, Rakim had been rapping on the side and August had been singing on the side. So yeah that's really all. Btw, Rakim really does have feelings for Jae, but he dated her for money.
_________________________________________________________________________________

August was shocked. K couldn't be pregnant by him.
"Pregnant? Fuck you mean?" August practically yelled into the phone.
"Look, Im pregnant and its your baby August."
"No the hell its not! You fucked with a squad of niggas so dont come telling me no bullshit about you on some pregnant shit aight! Stop fucking calling me Kimberly!"
"Dont call me that August. You know I hate being called that. You never even let me explain. He was only a friend August. I never let him get none. He tried, but I refused because I was with you. I really like you August come on."

August heard from alot of niggas that K had messed with them, but now that he thinks about it, he'd always seen them niggas when they was on some hatin' shit cause he was getting money.
"Shit. Look I'll call you later aight?"
K sniffed. "Ok.. bye."

Jae just looked at August as he went off on his phone. She'd hate to be on the other side of the phone. But someone was pregnant and that's exactly what August gets for fucking too many bitches.
August hung up and looked at her. Jae rolled her eyes.
"Sorry about that." August turned to her.
"Look, I see that you trying to start something here ok? I see. But this can't happen." Jae told him.
"What you talking bout ma?" August asked.
"I see that you trying to get me to like you, and Im not gonna put myself in that place ok? I know that all you want is pussy then you'll be straight and I'm not about to be no groupie."
August chuckled.
Jae gave him a stank face. "What's funny?"
"You know you want me, but you tryna front on me."
Jae raised her eyebrow. "Keep thinking that August."
"I will cause I know it's true."
Jae didn't wanna admit it, but August was right. I mean, she was interested most definitely, but she didn't want August to know that because it would just boost his already inflated ego.

"But you almost kissed me so it's obvious Jae." August chuckled.
Jae smirked and hit him playfully. "Shut up."

Teyana and Shannon walked out of M&M World and spotted Jae with August.
August was suprised. He saw Jae's friend from earlier with a little girl that looked exactly like Jae.
Teyana raised her eyebrows at August and Jae. "What the hell?"
August laughed. "Well Hi to you too. What's yo name again?"
"Teyana." She rolled her eyes at him.

Shannon looked at August and took his whole appearance in. He was really cute.
"Aww, yall are a cute couple." Shannon told Jae and August.
August laughed and said "Thanks."
"We not a couple Shannon," Jae told her.
"We could be like Jay and Bey but you playin." August said. Jae laughed. "You're stupid."
Teyana looked at Jae suspiciously. "Jae. We need to talk right nowww."
Jae got up and walked with Teyana further from the bench.
"You like August Jae?" Teyana asked smirking.
"What? ... uh.. NO."
"Why you lying though." Teyana said.
"Im not!" Jae said laughing. "Ok fine. I do but Im not telling him."
Teyana smiled. "Yessss."
Jae laughed and walked back to the bench; she sat down next to August again.
"You smoke?" August asked Jae.
"Nah, I never have before." Jae replied. She'd always been around people who smoke weed, but she'd never tried it.
"Aye, can I steal Jae from yall?" August asked Teyana and Shannon.
They nodded. Jae looked at him like he was crazy. "I aint going with you. Im supposed to be with my sister." Jae told August.
"Noooo. Im fine." Shannon said with a kool aid smile. Jae sighed. "Ok fine."
Jae got up and walked to her car until Teyana stopped her. "Damn you gon' abandon us with no car?"
Jae chuckled. "Don't you got a metrocard?"
"Yeah but I aint using it."
Jae pulled out her phone and looked at the time. "Alright. Call me when yall are done and I'll come get yall."
Teyana nodded and Jae got in her car.
August got in the passenger side.
Jae looked at him, "Where we going?"
"Rakim house." August told her and Jae frowned.
"He's not there ma chill." August told her. She nodded and August gave her the address. Rakim lived in the projects near the hudson river in Harlem. That's where August was staying until RCA was done. Rakim decided to stay at his sister's house because he felt weird being in a house alone with another nigga.
Jae parked her car and got out and followed August.
He led her through a path of homeless crackheads begging for change. He opened the door to the building and the smell of pee immediately went through Jae's nostrils. They got on a dirty elevator to the 5th floor. It didn't affect Jae because she'd spent most of her life in the projects and she'd visited often after her parents moved her to a brownstone house.
August opened the apartment door, and it was an actually cozy little apartment. Jae sat on the couch while August got something. A few minutes later, August came back with a box. He sat next to Jae and rolled two swishas. He handed her one and lit it then smoked the other one.
He leaned over closer to her and in a low voice, sang.