Chapter Twenty Four

August
Jae still mad at me or whateva' cause I asked her to make Chrissy soup. I mean, my girl was sick and I couldnt make the soup, so I don't understand the problem. And as for missing the appointment, I really wanted to be there, but again, my lady was sick. I'm happy to be having a son, I really am tho. Right now, I'm bout to go to Jae's house to apologize.
When I get there, paparazzi is already there. I swear, this shit annoying asf sometimes. I knocked on the door and Jae comes to the door with a look of exhaustion. Her frown deepens when she sees me. I smile at her, and she stares blankly at me. "Whatchuu want August?" "To apologize." She rolls her eyes. "Ok, let me hear it." "Aight, let me come in." I said trying to push past her. "What the fuck Jae."
"Whatever you have to say can be said in front of the cameras." She says smirking. I sucked my teeth. "Fine.. Look I'm sorry. I aint meet to miss the appointment ma. I really didn't." She stares at me with a straight face. "Das it?" I nod.
"Oh, so you just gon' forget the fact that you asked me to make your bit-erm I mean girlfriend soup?"
"Aight, so you know you my bestfriend. I aint mean to disrespect you or upset you by asking you to come over. It's just that I didn't know how to do it and my mama and Chandra aint answer, so I called the next best person, which is you. C'mon bestieeeee. We having a lil man. And you gon' have to forgive me cause my son gon' be a mini me, so you'll basically be seeing me everyday." She cracked a small smile. "So we're not 'besties' cause we fucked multiple times, so just call me yo' ex and Ima do the same." I smirked. "Well, my 'friend' is your pussy's bestfriend, so we besties." She laughed. "Your disgusting. And they used to be, but not anymore. 'She' found a new bestfriend." I sucked my teeth. "Man whateva." She smirked. "Anyways, you're forgiven." I smiled. "So wassup witchu and my nigga, Chaz?"
"Anything that me and Chaz are doing doesn't concern you August."
"Yes it does. Cause you carrying my seed, so it has everything to do with me."
She sighed. "So if I asked wassup witchuu and Christina, you'd tell me?"
"Hell yeah. I mean, we fucking. She sucking. I hit it. Same ole' same ole'. She my baby."
Jae looked disgusted. "I definitely said if." I started laughing. "Oh well."
"Well anyways, me and you are two different people. And I don't feel like you need to know what he's doing."
"And why not?" I ask.
"Because your feelings might get hurt."
"What? Yall a couple or whateva?" I ask. She nods. "Yeah."
"That doesn't hurt my feelings."
"Ok but that's not what we do. That's what we are."
"Tell me what he does."
I stepped inside finally.
"He attends my appointments with me. Takes me out. Pampers me."
"But does he dick you down like I do?"
She smirked. "Nah, even better. Don't flatter yourself August. There's people out there better than you August. Many people. And Chaz is one of them." I sucked my teeth. "Man, that aint true. Everything Chaz know, he learned from me."
I crossed my arms. "Something aint right cause he acts like this baby is his and makes sure I'm ok. Meanwhile, your head all stuck up Christina's ass. Even Mel knew how to be a better father and he wasn't much either from what I heard. Yo ass can't even raise Morgan. Dead beat ass." She said.
I was heated. She knew how I felt about Mel being a topic, but then she insulted how I take care of Morgan. I couldn't help it, so I slapped her. "Shut the fuck up. You know not to talk about my brudda. And I'm new to this shit Jae so fuck you. I don't even wanna fuck witcho ass no more. I'm out." I said walking out and slamming the door. I know I shouldn't have hit her. I wasn't raised to hit women; she was the first, but she got me heated. She shouldn't ever disrespect me or my brother like dat. I drove to my house upset at what she said. I try my fuckin' best to be a father to Morgan. That shit aint easy, so I don't know what Jae is expecting, but at this point, Jae aint shit in my book. I'll go to appointments, but fuck her.
__________________________
Somethin' lite before I go to bed. I leave from my boarding school program on Saturday, so after Saturday, hopefully, I'll update much more quickly and much more lengthy. Thanks for 13k. Love yall! Stay up.
-Jay