Chapter twenty two

Jaelynn
2 months later
It feels weird being pregnant, and I'm not gonna lie, I feel like a little thottie because I'm pregnant at 19. But everything happens for a reason. August has been great. I mean, we aint together or nothing, but he doesn't miss any appointments or anything. He doesn't have a girlfriend, but he has a 'homie' named Christina, one of his old hoes. I don't really care about a relationship with August anymore. I don't think we're meant to be, and I'm fine with that. I still have love for him, but I'm trying to get over him. Plus, I aint tryna deal with all the shit that comes with his fame. Anyways, Teyana is staying here in Atlanta with me until I have the baby. Right now, I'm at lunch with Chaz and Tey.
"So wassup?" Chaz asks me. "Nothing," I say sipping on my juice, "I'm still in shock that I'm pregnant."
Tey nodded her head. "Never in a million years would I ever think yo mean ass would get knocked up." I hit her playfully. "I'm not mean yo. If anything, I'm too nice." "Bitch please," Chaz said imitating something Tey always says.
Chaz is a really good friend. Well, he's more than a friend now. It's just that some things happened in these two months.
"So wassup with yall? Yall a couple orrrr?" Tey asked. "Nah. We're friends." I told her. "So yall just friends, yet yall fucking and like eachother, but that aint none of my business." Tey sipped her drink.
"We aint fuckin bitch so shut up." I snapped. "Oh really? So whatchuu call last night?" Chaz smirked. I laughed. "Aint shit happen last night bruh. Yall wilden."
Chaz and I HAVEN'T fucked. One reason is because I'm not ready for allat with Chaz right now. I'm just starting to get over August. The second reason is the obvious which is that I'm pregnant.
August
I had my mom driven to Atlanta to be with me for a week or so. I still haven't told her about Jae being pregnant, so Ima tell her today. I invited Jae to come with me cause my mom wanna meet her.
Right now, my mom is in the kitchen cooking. I walked into the kitchen and sat on the counter. "Ma, I need relationship advice." She wiped her hands then walked over to the table to sit down. "Go on." "Ok, I knew Jae for about 2 years now. And I really love her like a nigga aint never feel like this befo'. But now, I'm talking to Chrissy and I'm feelin her. I'm confused about my feelings. Then, I have K who is my babymama and I love her alot. I don't even know what to do."
She nodded. "All I can tell you is to do what your heart feels is right."
I nodded. "Aight ma."
"I can't really give you my judgement cause I aint meet two of the girls"
"Truuuu." Then, the doorbell rang. I opened it to reveal Jae. Her hair was straightened, which was surprising. I smiled at her and she returned the smile. She looked kinda stressed.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing. Just tired." I smiled. "You'll be ok. I got someone that wanna meet you." She looked confused as I led her to the kitchen where my mama was. She smiled. "Is this mama Alsina?" I nodded. My mom returned her smile and hugged her. "Hey honey. I've heard alot about you." She smiled. "Same here." Jae smiled and sat at the table. My mama added, "You're beautiful. Aug did good by choosing you." Jae thanked her and I sat down.
"So mama, we have something to tell you." My mom nodded. "So as you know, I was on and off with Jae. A couple months ago, I ended our relationship, but we found out she's pregnant." I told my mama. She scolded me. "I'm glad that she's carrying your child, but have you ever heard of condoms? Because you sure aren't acting like it. Trey told me about the other girl you got pregnant." Jae looked uneasy. "Ma, let the past be the past." I told her. She nodded. "Ok but let me ask you something. Do you love her?" She asked me referring to Jae. I nodded. "Of course mama." "Do you love him?" She asked Jae. Jae nodded. "Yes." "So why aren't yall together?"
Jae answered. "Because he told me that he wanted to focus on his music. He doesn't know who he wants." She raised her eyebrow at me. "Oh so focusing on your music means fucking around with that Christina girl huh?"
Damn, she blew my spot. Jae rolled her eyes. "Wow August wow." She got up and walked away from the table. My mom followed her.
Jae
When mama August told me that he was fucking with Christina aka fucking her, I was hurt. I feel like I'm not good enough for August now. His mom followed me into the kitchen. "Babygirl, it's ok. My son doesn't know what he wants ok? He's still trying to find himself ya know? But don't let him or anyother man break you down. Stay strong, especially since you're carrying my grandbaby. Now, take my number and keep in touch with me. I want updates on the baby and you can call me for anything ok?" I nodded and hugged. "Thank you soo much Mama Alsina." She smiled. "Drop the Alsina and just call me mama." I smiled. "I'm gonna go home now. I'll call you after the next appointment." She nodded. "Ok," I walked out to the where August was and gave him a blunt goodbye. He returned it and I walked out to my car. As I walked out, Christina was coming in. She smiled at me. "Hey girl!" I frowned at her and rolled my eyes. Now, I'm really starting to feel insecure. Christina is really pretty, so the fact that August chose her over me made my insecurity worse. She gave me a confused look, and I sighed. "Sorry, I'm just really tired but hi." I told her. She nodded. "I understand. Have a goodnight." She said as I got into my car.
__________________________
Sorry guys, I'm at this college school type thing, and I have classes and homework. So, like I'll try to update as much as possible.
-Jay
I hate this chapter tho.