chapter two

Jaelynn's POV

I drove home and remembered that I had to do that stupid baby project with August. 😩 fuck my life.

The little baby doll is in my bookbag but I really dont wanna talk to August at all. How the fuck you gon' tell me I'm stuck up when he aint nothing but a hoe. Tryna fuck with me knowing he got a girlfriend.
hoe ass.

I got out the car and walked in the house.

My aunt wasnt home. She left a note saying that she wouldn't get off work until 10.

I looked out the window and a car pulled up in front of August's house.
Chris, Trey, Dre, And Rakim got out the car. They looked like something was bothering them.

I walked outside and walked over to them.

"Rakim." I said.

He looked at me. "Get inside now."

I was confused then I realized what was happening.

I heard gun shots but I just ran into August's house with the rest of the boys.

"Stay down Jae."Rakim instructed me. He got up and started shooting through the window.

I pulled him. "Get down! What the hell. You not supposed to shoot them. Let them have their moment. Get revenge later. I saw the plate number and the driver. "

After about five minutes the shots stopped and August and his girlfriend came out.

We got up.

"What the fuck happened? Why yall aint shoot back?" August looked mad.

"Because Jae told us not to." Rakim said.

"Nigga! Is she in charge nigga?!" August yelled at him.

"August, trust me I know." I told him.

"Shut the fuck up damn! Get the fuck out my house!" August yelled at me.

"Bruh, she saw the guys and the plate number. She can tell us." Rakim told him.

"Nah forget it Rocky. He wanna be a bitch so let him. I been through drive by's plenty of times in New York this aint nothing new but whatever."

I walked out and slammed the door.

August's POV

Jae stormed out the house. K looked confused and Trey, Chris and Rocky looked mad.

"What the fuck Aug?" Trey yelled.

"Get yo shit together B. She knows something we dont!" Chris yelled at me.

Rocky just sighed.

I thought about it and that was true.

They left including K and I walked over to Jae's house.

I knocked on the door and she looked at me in disgust.

"We got a project to do." She said throwing the baby at me and avoiding eye contact with me.

I touched her hand and she instantly pulled away. "Dont touch me you ignorant fuck."

"Look, I aint mean to go off like that."

"I dont care. I dont like you and you dont like me so keep it at that."

"Aight. Let's get to work."

Rakim's POV

4 weeks later

Jae and I became real close, and I'm gaining feelings for her.
She not scared of the shit we go thru like a normal bitch.