Chapter twelve

Jaelynn

I stormed out of august's house. My so called bestfriend fucking the nigga that I love. Yes love. After all the shit I told her about how I feel about August and she goes and starts fucking with him. Chaz was trying to calm me down but it wasnt working. He didn't want me to drive home so he drove me to my house.
I started crying as soon as I got in my room. He followed me.
"Jae. Stop cryin ma." he said hugging me.
I barely cry unless it's about my family.
"No. I love him. And her, she was supposed to be my bestfriend. She knows how I feel about him."
"Jae, fuck her then. She aint shit. But I aint telling you not to be mad but don't even trip. You'll be aight."
I nodded. He's right. What I look like crying over him. I got better things to worry about. I wiped my tears. "Thank you Chaz." He smiled. "No problem. I gotchuu." I hugged him but then he kissed me. I didn't expect this so I didnt kiss back at first but i eventually did and it felt good. I stopped it though. I never thought of Chaz like that. "I can't do this Chaz. Too much going on right now."
He nodded then got up. "My bad." I got up as he got up and I hugged him then he left. I sighed then went in the bathroom and showered. I felt dirty but I dunno why. i showered and put on some sweatpants and a tank top and mixmatch socks. Then tied my hair into a ponytail preparing to take a nap.

August

After that scene, I got dressed. I kinda felt bad for playing with Jae like that. I'm not gonna lie i care for shawty alot. I aint wanna fuck with her heart like that. I just didn't like that her and My nigga Chaz was getting close, so I was fucking with Kay because I wanted to make Shawty feel how I felt. But she overreacted. It was never that serious. She play alot of games with me and I don't have time for it. I'm just tryna be the best father I can be for Morgan. Kaylin a good girlfriend but I aint tryna be with her like that. Plus, she fucked up with my nigga Trey.
I got alot of love for Jae and I know I fucked up, so I think I owe her an apology. I drove to her house and knocked on the door. She opened the door but tried to close it when she saw that it was me. I put my foot there so she couldn't close it. She know it's real cause I'm messing up my J's tryna talk to her. so she opened the door.
"What. do. you. want. from. my. life."
"I'm sorry for playing with ya heart ma."
She scoffed then laughed. "Wow August. What am I supposed to say? I forgive you? Hell nah. That aint how it work my nigga."
"I know you aint forgive me in 20 minutes Jae. I fucked with Kaylin cause I was jealous of you and Chaz. Aight? I'm a jealous nigga. I don't know how to respect nor love any woman. I aint mean to hurt you. That's the last thing I wanna do. I love you. I'm in love with you ma. It's just i don't know how to show it."
She stared at me with a straight face. "Am I supposed to forget all the bullshit cause you love me? Nah, I'm not even gon' stunt, I love you, but I know better than take a lying unfaithful ass nigga like you back."
Damn, that was blunt. But I understand where she coming from. "Jae.. I'm sorry."
"August, bye. Im done." She closed the door right in a nigga face. Damn, that was harsh. But I guess, I deserve it.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Short but quick update cause I aint update in a minute.
-Jendyi. 🌊