Chapter sixteen

August
After I found out that Kaylin lied to Jae about the baby, I decided not to hide it from Jae. A yungin' tryna change for the better. I decided to take her shopping cause you know girls love the mall. Plus, I had to cop them infrareds.
We walked in footlocker and I got her some infrareds too cause my baby gotta match my fly. As soon as we walked out, there was a big crowd in front of foot locker and They started screaming when I came out the store. I smiled and Jae looked a little uneasy. She'll get used to it.
We had to cut our shopping short cause my fans was following us. When we were in the car, I decided to tell Jae wassup.
"Im too turnt for Friday." I looked at her for a second then continued driving. "What's Friday?"
She smiled. "Teyana's coming yasssss." I chuckled. "Ma, I gotta tell you something."
"Wassup?" She asked giving me her full attention. "So the other day I talked to Trey and He told me that he aint seen Kay in 6 months and that isn't his baby. He said it's the person she cheated on him with's baby."
She frowned. "And that would be you."
I nodded. and she looked down. "Aug, Morgan aint even 1 yet and you finna have another baby. Your pull out game aint nowhere near strong my nigga." I laughed. "How you feel?"
"I mean, I'm cool. She just a damn liar like damn. A bitch was really considering going down there with her to tell her family but nah fuck it. You know Ima always be here for you tho." I smiled. A yungin' in love bruh. Jae wifey forever no doubt about it.
"Good."
Kaylin
Im in New Orleans now and I'm on my way to go see my parents and tell them about the pregnancy. Jae told me she can't go with me. At first, I was scared and hurt, but now, I'm over it. I can't keep trying and stressing over Jae. I fucked up and she wont forgive me, so it's whatever. I cannot keep stressing; it's not good for my baby at all.
Anyways, I walked up to the house and sighed before knocking on the door. My mom came to the door with a bright smile and I smiled back. "Hey mommy." I missed her alot. "Hey baby. Come on in."
I walked in and my brother Quan was in the living room playing 2k as usual with his friend, Shawn, who coincidently happened to be Trey's little brother. "Where's Daddy?" I asked her. "Office." She replied. I nodded then walked upstairs to my old room. Everything looked just how I left it.
I put my things down then went to my dad's office. I knocked on the door and he told me to come in.
I walked in and he immediately smiled. "Daddy's favorite girl." He said standing up to hug me. I hugged him back longer than usual because I know he wont be saying that once I tell him I'm pregnant.
"How's everything?" I faked a smile. "Everything's great." He nodded. "Ok, well i'm in the middle of a business call, so we'll talk at dinner." I nodded then walked out of his office closing the door behind me.
I went downstairs to the basement which was Melanie's part of the house. When I walked in, I was surrounded by pictures of Mindless Behavior, Jacob Latimore and Young Marqus. I shook my head. Melanie was 11.
"Mel." She looked up from the tv and smiled when she saw me. Before I knew it, she was running to me to hug me. "Dinner's ready!" I heard my mama call.
I sighed. Time to tell my parents that I'm pregnant.
____________________________________________

So im finally outta school like yassssss but i might not be able to update as much this summer cause im going to this program thing that prepares you for college or whatever but for the next 2 weeks, ima try to update as much as i can. this chapter is boring but necessary. have a great summer