"Talk about a rock in a hard place."

Start from the beginning

By this point, Rumple had grown sick, distress on his face. He was being tortured and Pan wouldn't stop, he was in too much ecstasy, and getting pleasure from this. "She just couldn't get past the fact she liked getting raped."

Pan's words coming out like knives to Rumple's chest. Pan then scoffed, "You call me disgusting but we were in love before that night, then once she got pregnant with you she hated herself, then everything went to shit. It's your fault she's dead."

Shaking, tears brimmed Rumple's eyes and he could hardly stand. "Let me tell you, she loved every minute of it too, now would you consider that rape, son?" Rumple sank to his knees, weeping and shaking as he covered his face. "See how worthless you are? So pathetic... Your son is out there and you're sitting here crying. You save him from wolves only to let him go, team up with your only family just to go against them and lose them."

 "Hell, you were planning to kill your grandson. It's like you're asking to be alone." Pan laughed more, "you're such a damn waste of space!" Angry, Pan shoved Rumple's shoulder to make him uncover his face. "Get up!" He was stubborn, still covering his face and Pan kicked him hard, making Rumple's hands come down and press into the still smoking embers from his fire.

            "AHH!" He hurriedly climbed to his feet, his hand's starting to blister. Pan finally saw his face, his tortured and aged face and his deep brown eyes bloodshot from his crying. Pan could finally see all that pain inside of Rumple and he grinned wickedly, laughing more.

            "Imbecile, you couldn't of at least caught yourself once," Pan taunted, addressing Rumple's blistering and red hands. "What are you going to do now? You can't use your magic with those blisters and they aren't going to heal because that was your fire you injured yourself with, so clumsy! Not to mention that being alone thing. Talk about a rock in a hard place," Pan joked.

            "Why are you doing this?" Rumple asked shakily.

            "Because you are nothing and the realization that you will be the first to fail in this game needs to dawn on your foolish person," Pan replied to him coldly.

            "Why does it matter to you? You'd have more to praise yourself with."

            "Because it's embarrassing, do you understand? It is embarrassing to have such an ignorant and cowardly child. The least you can do is own up to your title. The dark one," Pan chuckled softly. "It is the least, since you killed your mother," he then mentioned hatefully. Rumple then stayed quiet, unable to speak after everything he was just told.

A part of him was debating whether or not to believe his father, and then the rest of him was breaking. He blinked a tear down his cheek with a shaky breath while he stared into his father's eyes. The dark magic inside of Pan was taking full effect now, and he might as well be the devil now. There had been nothing but hatred left and the only good lingering inside of Pan was Anne. She was the only thing keeping Pan from completely losing himself.

But Pan would corrupt her once he wormed his way into her head. He'd make her feel disgusting the way he made Lydia feel. Rumple couldn't let that happen, at least not at the moment. But at the same time, he hated Anne for looking so much like his mother, and now knowing his mother's true nature. Rumple had been told his mother was murdered. He was told an entirely different story through her letters--before she was murdered of course. Maybe Pan was lying.

Rumple was torn. Though he knew one thing for certain, and that was that he hated his father. Once he'd sort through his thoughts, he'd find a way to get back at Pan. That had been the only thing Pan wasn't thinking about. "Now, in the meantime, I advise you start looking for your son," Pan then spat bitterly before bolting into the sky and flying off.