A few minutes ago

Jungkook continued running while shouting "Help!" His little feets brought him near to (Y/N)'s house. He shouted again, "Yoongi hyung is in danger! Somenone help!!!"  He cried in fear, worry about Yoongi hyung. He don't want him to die yet.

The maids, the butlers and the gaurds heard it and quickly went to him.

"Where were you? And what happen?" One of the guard asked, meanwhile other guard reported to guards who was searching for him.

"Yoongi..hyung..." Jungkook continued as he was crying. The guards quickly understand what he meant and quickly reported to others. The butler contacted the police while the other butlers and maids were comforting him. They brought him inside the house while the guards took actions.

The guards searched the areas and one of them found out there was a car accident. He reported to others and continued investigate. It was something tragic to him, he can't believed that the madam was laying on the floor. He felt hurted after seeing it. He felt mad and tried to find out who did this to her.

After a moment, someone reported that Yoongi was at the corner of the road which said by Jungkook himself. The guard quickly ran and search for the young master. Just then, he saw someone was slowly approaching the tree. He ran towards him and saw young master who bled a lot in front of the man.

"I found him, I found him. I need back up at the corner! Hurry!" After he reported, he took his gun out while approaching and point at the mystery man.

"Freeze, don't move." He said. The man froze and slowly turned to the guard.

"Who are you? Are you the police?" The man asked. The guard assumed that he was drunk after smelled a huge alcohol sense from the man.

"No, I'm not." The guard continued.

The man laughed, he glared at the boy and quickly pick him up. He put a pocket knife at the boy's neck. "If you walked closer or even fire the gun, you know what I'm going to do." He smirked.

The guard froze at the spot. He can't do anything for the sake of young master's safety. The man knew that the guard was under his control.

"Alright, if you put down your gun and lay it on the road, I will put him down and let him go." The man offered.

The guard hesitated. Not wanting to let his gun down. At the same time, he also worried about young master's safety. Just as he hesitated, he saw a group of guards sneaking at the back of the tree. The guard did not let his guard down, but he listened what the man said. He slowly put his gun down on the road and stood up while putting his hands up.

"Okay, I put my gun down. Is your turn to let the child go." He said calmly.

The man shook his head, "Not enough. Put the gun further away from you.." the guard kicked the gun to aside, far away from him.

"HAHAHA, fool! Why do you think I would let my goods go away like this! Now days, people are too dumb! HAHAHA!" The man laughed and completely off guard. The group of guards ambushed him and caught him. They threw away the pocket knife and save Yoongi from him.

"Let go!" The man screamed in pain.

"Sir, you are under arrest!" The police showed up after the man captured by the guards.

"We found a crushed car and a dead body, we assumed the car belong to you and you just committed murder a few minutes ago. We also found out the car got bottles of alcohol in it. You made lots of mistakes, sir." After the police said it, others police arrested him and forcefully get him into the police car.