Insanity

Luke's P.O.V

I was driving down the busy streets of London, as a bottle of vodka stayed by my side. I would take gulps and gulps of it, before cringing. Drinking... Something I let go of when I had Angela back in my life. Now that shes gone drinking has become another part of me... I'm so ashamed. 

My phone beeped and I grabbed it from the other seat. It was cracked to shit because I flung it across the room. I messaged that anonymous person aka 'Logan' and told me to meet him at an old broken down building that nobody owns anymore. I need to settle this... Just me and him.

finally! i'll be there. u better come alone -Logan

I didn't need to reply to that fucker. I already threatened him in my last text. I placed my phone down before taking another swig of my bottle. I could hear my blood pumping in my head. The flow of it, and how UN-relaxing it feels. 

You need to turn around... This is going to be bad.

I heard a girls voice in my head. I closed my eyes really tightly trying to get her voice out of my head. I forgot I was driving for a minute, and I swerved to the right. I opened my eyes and took control of the wheel again. 

That was close.

Luke, I know you can hear me. Please, go home. Is she apart of my subconscious mind now? Fucking hell. 

"No. I need to k-kill him. He d-deserves to die for w-what he has done to y-you." I cried. My eyes wouldn't look away from the road. I'm too scared to look in the other seat.. I'm afraid I would be seeing things again... Seeing her. And I don't want that, because it will only hurt me more.

Please Luke. I'm begging you! She screamed in my head. Her voice hand an affect on me. It reminded me of her struggle in that video. I only let out more tears watching her suffer. That moment was replaying, over, and over again in my mind like a broken record.

"No. He's n-not getting away with t-this." I cried. I heard a little whimper. Please just get out of my head! Your not real! Your not in my head. Because your dead! Luke look at me... She whispered.

I was struggling not to look over. This isn't real. My head slowly looked over to see Angela buckled into the seat. Her pale skin looked so fake. Like glass. Her eyes was filled with tears, as she was still wearing her baby blue dress. She looked so dead. That's only because she is. 

I'm right here with you Luke. And I'm telling you to turn around. Said Angela. Or my new subconscious mind. I shook my head. Your not real. "No. Your not real!" I screamed before turning my eyes back on the road.

I whipped the tears that was under my eyes, but they where only replaced with more. I grabbed my bottle and took another drink of it. That's when I realized the hole bottle was gone. I drank it that fast? I threw it out the window.

Look at you. Drinking and driving because you lost me... That's really pathetic Luke. You should be ashamed. She whispered. Another struggling tear slipped out my eye. 

"Because I m-miss you, A-Angela. And I am a-ashamed." I croaked. She let out a chocked laugh. Her chocking made me think about that gun getting shoved in her mouth. I started speeding the car up more. 

Stop driving so fast! Your gonna kill yourself! She yelled. I smirked. 

"Maybe that w-wouldn't be so bad." I cried. 

Stop talking so foolish... She whispered before her voice disappeared. I pulled into the building that's bit off the main road. I got out, (more like stumbled), and started making my way towards it.