Girlfriend

Luke's P.O.V

I was in utterly complete shock. Carmen is leaving, and we just started dating. I know i told her to do it, but Paris? It's so far away, and i will never see her. Before you know it we're gonna start touring, and practicing again. Shes not gonna be here. I'm already attached to her, and shes leaving... But i don't want her to. 

"Your leaving in two months?.." i asked and you could tell the pain was in my voice. Carmen nodded and her smile faded away once she noticed i wasn't smiling. "I know we're never gonna see each other, but there's always video chat, and over the phone. We can do long distance." said Carmen. "Long distance? I never did that before." i said. "Then we can try it." said Carmen before she pressed her lips onto mine. I didn't kiss back. Carmen pulled away and she looked hurt. "You didn't kiss back?" asked Carmen. 

"We cant fix this with one tiny kiss." i said. Carmen sighed. "This will be so good for me. Before you now it, i'll be back in your arms. I really need this." said Carmen. "What about modeling?" i asked. "I already talked to them about it. They said we're also gonna be working on a photo shoot up there. Everything's gonna work out perfectly." said Carmen and she tried kissing me again. I shook my head and took a step back. "Come on babe. Don't get all cranky." said Carmen. 

"Don't you get it, Carmen! I cant do long distance. I need you here with me." i said. "I have two months, Luke. It's gonna be an amazing two months." said Carmen. I shook my head, as my heart broke. You need to stop letting people in so easily, Luke. Your gonna end up with no heart in the end. My subconscious mind told me. "No. Please don't leave.." i begged. Carmen looked at her feet. "I'm going either way. I already made up my mind." said Carmen and my eyes widened. "So your just gonna drop everything and leave? Don't you even care!?" i yelled as my voice cracked. 

"I do care, so, so much. But we're taking things slow, remember? Your words, not mine." said Carmen as she looked me in the eyes again. I gulped. "Please." i whispered. "I cant loose you." i finished. "Your not loosing me, Luke. Your the one who told me to do this! I thought you would be happy for me!" yelled Carmen. Should i be happy for her? She really wants this. Am i being a little bit selfish? "I am happy for you. I really am." i said. "Then everything will work out. You'll see." whispered Carmen. Her whispered soothed me, making me feel like home. Like this is meant to go this way. "Only in two conditions." i said and Carmen nodded. "What?" asked Carmen. "You cant cheat.." i said for the first one. Carmen smiled. "You think i'll cheat on you! Well your wrong. I don't cheat on people. That's so childish." said Carmen. "Okay, i believe you." i said as she waited for me to carry on. "You get to come home every weekend." i said. Carmen smiled. "Of course i will." said Carmen.

She walked closer to me as she pressed her body on mine. Man she was teasing me. "Know lets get this towel off." said Carmen before she pressed her lips on mine. 

Angela's P.O.V

My fingered hovered over the call button. Will he pick up? Or will he ignore me? Fuck it! I pressed call, and it ringed. I tapped my thigh, waiting for him to pick up. Please pick up, Luke. Then someone answered on the other line. It wasn't Luke.. It was a girl. "Luke's phone!" a girl chirped into it. "Is Luke there?" i asked. I heard someone talking in the background. I think it's Luke. "Some girl is asking for you." said the girl. The line went salient for a little while. 

"Hello?" asked Luke. "Hi. It's me, Angela. The person you've been ignoring for the past few days." i said. Luke chuckled. "Oh.. Sorry about that. I've been busy." said Luke and then the girl was giggling on the other side. I rolled my eyes. "Who's with you?" i asked. "Why do you care?" Luke fired back. Why is he so rude? "I'm just wondering." i said. "IT'S CARMEN!" she screamed and Luke laughed. He sounds happy. I didn't say anything. It's like I'm not even talking to him right now. It seems like hes paying attention to Carmen. "So, how you been?" i asked. "I'm fine. But i should probably go. I have stuff to do." said Luke. A pain of hurt hit my heart, and a tear slipped down my cheek. Does he even care?