Naughty Girl

Angela's P.O.V

"Hey." i said to Michael as i drag him into my house. "I missed you." said Michael as he grabs onto my waist, and lifts me up. I smile down at him before i crashed my lips onto his. We both smile into the kiss. I'm starting to get use to Michael lips and i'm starting to enjoy this more and more. As he starts walking up to the bedroom our lips never leave each other. I start playing around with his hair, and tug on the ends of it a bit. A moan escaped his lips and i smirked satisfied. 

He drops me down on the bed a bit hard but i didn't mind. The sex has gotten more powerful and i'm starting to fucking love it. He rips off my shirt that's tucked into some jeans, and throws it across the room. His hand travels down to my jeans and starts dragging them off. I kick them the rest of the way and it falls to the floor. Michael's lips met mine once again as i take his shirt off, and throw it as far as i could. "We need to take these jeans off." i said and started fumbling with his belt. Soon the belt comes off and i put that somewhere's. His jeans slide off with no problems. The only thing keeping us from not having sex is our undergarments. I bit my lip as i push him to the side. I love being on top. Because i like controlling things. 

I take his boxers off as he made his way inside of me. "Wait. Condom?" asked Michael and i shook my head. "I'm on the pill." i said before he was completely inside of me. I start bouncing on him and moan's escape Michael's lips and they where loud and so fucking sexy. My lips met his, as the moan's start getting louder from my own mouth. My stomach was already getting tight and it felt like i was gonna climax soon. 

"Your so fucking good..." Michael moaned. I bit my lip and started to go faster. "Mmmm." i moaned and Michael smirked. That's when both of our backs arched back and we climaxed at the same time, letting our juices fill each other. 

I roll off of him as i pant heavily. "That was the best sex out of the fifteen times we ever done it." said Michael and i smile. Fifteen times? It's been that many? Damn. "I have to agree." i said as my pants slowly start to die down some. I grabbed the blankets and pulled them up over my chest. Michael was about to leave when i grabbed onto his arm. "Stay." i said and he turned around smiling. "Okay." he said and climbed back in bed, but he had his boxers on. 

He got under the covers and we where looking into each others eyes. "Your leaving for tour soon, aren't you?" i asked and he nodded. My face fell and i felt sad. Not only he'll be leaving but Luke. The guy i'll always love is gonna be leaving. "We're leaving in five days." said Michael and my mouth drops. I think i was about to cry. "We can still hook up every now and then?" i asked and he nodded. "Oh yes. This tour is only for about four months." said Michael. I couldn't help it but let a tear fall down my cheek. "I'm sorry if this is getting out of hand. You know i love Luke, but you still have sex with me. You don't need to do this." i said letting my voice crack at the end. Michael shook his head and wrapped his arms around me. "I know how you feel about me, and Luke. I'm perfectly okay with it. Luke is way too dumb to see what a great person is in front of him. He'll come around soon, you'll see. Everything will work out and you two will be together again." said Michael and i smiled. 

"If everything does work out with me and Luke... You know we cant keep doing this, right?" i asked and he nodded. "Yeah. I get that." said Michael and i smiled. I buried my head into his chest, as his arms kept holding onto me. This feels good right now. I missed hugs, and kisses. But it's Luke's that will always make everything right. 

Michael's P.O.V

I hold onto Angela as i try to keep her safe from everything. Oh course i know she loves Luke, but i care to wonder if she likes me at all? Just a tad? Probably not, but at least i can make her have a good time. It does make me feel a bit sad when all she thinks about is Luke. I wish she'd like me and look at me the same. I wish she'd be mine. At least she kisses me more, and holds onto me more. I'm really starting to like this more and more each day.