Sudden Urge

(The same night)

Angela's P.O.V

The third movie i watched trying to forget about Luke. What did i say that made him hang up? I thought i was being honest and nice. I sighed and started turning off all the lights around the house. I turned the last lamp off and was about to walk upstairs when someone knocked on my door. I turned around, and looked straight ahead. Who is that? If it's Logan I'm gonna cry. "Who's there?" i shouted. I got no answer. I forbid it's not Logan. I had the police on speed dial if it was him. I started slowly walking towards the door and the banging started getting louder. I jumped at the scary sound it was making. I gulped before unlocking the door and slowly turning the nob. I opened the door to see a very drunk Luke. I sighed. 

"Luke?" i said confusion running through my voice. "Hey." said Luke and did a half smile. It was pouring rain outside, and it looked freezing out. He was drenched, from head to toe. His eyes was red and puffy. He was crying? "Come in. You must be freezing." i said and he stumbled into my house. I shut the door, and locked it behind me. I turned around as Luke took another swig of his bottle. "I needed to see you..." slurred Luke. "We cant be seen together. I'm gonna call a cab to come and pick you up. You need to go home." i said. Luke shook his head. "Please. I don't want to b-be alone another night." slurred/cried Luke. My heart broke. What's wrong? 

"I guess you can sleep in the guest bedroom." i said and Luke started walking upstairs. He fell on the seconds step, and i started helping him up. I put his arm around me as we walked up the stairs. I opened the guest bedroom door. "You cant sleep in that wet clothes. Your gonna have to change." i said. "Into what?" asked Luke. I threw out all Logan's clothes.. "Your gonna have to sleep in your boxers." i said and Luke took another swig of his beverage. He started taking off his shoes, obviously having a hard time. "Let me help you." i said and walked over to him. I took his shoes off, and started helping him take his pants off. "Your making me hard..." said Luke and i laughed. I didn't say anything, i just laughed. His shirt was soaked, and it was white, so i could see his abs because it was so wet. Me and him were inches apart, and i took off his shirt, revealing his beautiful figure. 

My eyes traveled up his body and to his eyes. I cleared my throat. "Good night." i said and helped him into the guest bed. I put the blankets over him, and he buried his body in the soft fabric. I was about to walk out out, when he grabbed my hand. "Please, stay." whispered Luke. A tear fell down his cheek. Why is he so upset tonight? I ran a hand threw my hair. I slid under the blankets beside him. 

"Why were you upset?" i asked. "Because of you." said Luke. I felt taken back. "Because of me?" i whispered. Luke nodded. I scooted closer to his body. "Why?" i asked. "Because i love you." said Luke and i smiled weakly. "Your just drunk Luke. You wont mean it in the morning." i said and rested my head on his chest. He kissed the top of my head. "Just because I'm drunk, doesn't mean anything. I meant every word i said." said Luke. I sighed. He is so drunk. "Just go to sleep." i mumbled into his chest. It went silent for a moment before he spoke up.

"I'm so alone." whispered Luke. I shook my head. "You have me.. And you always will have me." i said. Luke smiled. "And you'll always have me, no matter what happen's." said Luke. I looked up at his face. His sparkling light blue eyes made me shiver. He is definitely a hot drunk. But his eyes are sad tonight. Not full of laughter and light. It's full of sadness, like he has no one, when really he has the hole world. I really do like Luke... A lot...

Luke's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache. I looked next to me, as me and Angela was spooning. I smiled to myself. What happened last night? Angela soon opened her eyes, and realized i was still holding onto her. She turned her body around so we where looking into each others eyes. "If your thinking we had sex last night, then your so wrong... Nothing happened." said Angela and i chuckled. "Then what did happen?" i asked. "You came to my house at midnight, absolutely drunk, and very sad. You said i was the reason... I asked why.. And you said you love me." said Angela and i gulped. I said that? Oh god what did i get myself into?